Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to dance his arse off to the song in his latest story. Here's an idea, it's Friday night go and do it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sawf throwing more bones at him again last night - she'd clearly been told by her management to suck his ass in order to try to win some support back, but the stupid prick keeps falling for it! 🙄😂

Remind me again, Mario - why didn't Sawf call into see you on her way to visit Katie last year? 🤔 I mean, SHE HAD TO DRIVE RIGHT PAST YOUR HOOSE, but that's none of my business.... 🐸 ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sawf throwing more bones at him again last night - she'd clearly been told by her management to suck his ass in order to try to win some support back, but the stupid prick keeps falling for it! 🙄😂

Remind me again, Mario - why didn't Sawf call into see you on her way to visit Katie last year? 🤔 I mean, SHE HAD TO DRIVE RIGHT PAST YOUR HOOSE, but that's none of my business.... 🐸 ☕
Excuse you hen. His DM's were broken that day. He had hunners and hunners of missed messages from Soph but he didny see them until it was too late. He doesnae share his private convos with Soph so we never got tae know.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Excuse you hen. His DM's were broken that day. He had hunners and hunners of missed messages from Soph but he didny see them until it was too late. He doesnae share his private convos with Soph so we never got tae know.
Ahh yes, the case of the missing DMs, ah pure forgawt about that, hen! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
While him and the orange man are cosy on the sofa with their throws and big cushions. I'll be with the girls for a meal in an Indian restaurant, sipping cocktails and having a laugh.
Mario, you're such a sad man missing out on so much that's out there. I'd hate your life 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s the exact same age as me and I don’t act anything like he does. I genuinely think he’s got some level of disability/learning difficulties, and if he wasn’t such a rancid nasty horrible bleep I would maybe feel sorry for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s the exact same age as me and I don’t act anything like he does. I genuinely think he’s got some level of disability/learning difficulties, and if he wasn’t such a rancid nasty horrible bleep I would maybe feel sorry for him.
I agree with you hen, both of them have some sort of learning difficulties Nae debates!!!!!!!
I have a few gay friends, all couples of similar age. They all say Marion and DumDim are lacking upstairs and have a good laugh at them, they call them embarrassing and Not your typical gay couple!!!
pair of freaks!!!!!💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes hens we made it to Friday! we mop kicked the tit outta that week. so aye and so forth.

Today we will get treated to a wee tour of the postage stamp and a wave in the mirror.
The bedding being changed
Castle Avicci or a cheeky spoons
10002048209842093 dots of doom showing us more shite he has bought.
A video of him slithering along the footpath in that condom of a coat
a picture of a cup of tea all cosy.

Sad fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies ah hav nevah seen a more appropriate Meme fur Marion
42A68CDB-27A0-4B5D-BA6B-A4AF652D2D05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes hens we made it to Friday! we mop kicked the tit outta that week. so aye and so forth.

Today we will get treated to a wee tour of the postage stamp and a wave in the mirror.
The bedding being changed
Castle Avicci or a cheeky spoons
10002048209842093 dots of doom showing us more shite he has bought.
A video of him slithering along the footpath in that condom of a coat
a picture of a cup of tea all cosy.

Sad fucker.
I call bingo on that one on my last post😂 literally after I said we'd get a repeat of the same shite day in and out his next 2 posts were another so called inspirational tikety tokky followed by a wintum somewhere he'll never visit, then a cosy post its groundhog day every day with that balloon

Anybody willing to parade about wae a jobbie pass oan and batter auld women fur it is clearly no right in the dial hen and nae debates 👌💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I call bingo on that one on my last post😂 literally after I said we'd get a repeat of the same shite day in and out his next 2 posts were another so called inspirational tikety tokky followed by a wintum somewhere he'll never visit, then a cosy post its groundhog day every day with that balloon
Groundhog Day is putting it perfectly my lovely, the same mundane, boring shite only a different day 😂
I'm not really sure what he can keep doing with his account at this point. I think he should change the name of his account to Hoarding_with_Martin because that's all it is. If it wasn't for you lovely lot and the fact Rayn might piss on him in his sleep, I'd bow out :m

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Groundhog Day is putting it perfectly my lovely, the same mundane, boring shite only a different day 😂
I'm not really sure what he can keep doing with his account at this point. I think he should change the name of his account to Hoarding_with_Martin because that's all it is. If it wasn't for you lovely lot and the fact Rayn might piss on him in his sleep, I'd bow out :m
Or he could re name it “Moaning with Mario”. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah hope Marion runs, don't walk tae get this bespoke duvet set, reminds me of him somehow?

Screenshot_20221014-135715.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nearly time fae a new thread ma lovelies. Im going tae miss the title of this one. Bless Krystal and her massive moose knuckle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Such good mates they don’t even have each other’s personal numbers 🤣
Still makes me laugh
hqdefault.jpg
when he had his meltdown at her not visiting his crack den last Christmas. Literally had to drive past the Paisley penthouse to get to the airport. But they are such good friendssss

I don't know why this has posted in the middle of my post but do you know what hens, my post my rules mwah xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.