Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the living room. Next one is kitchen. Omg, it's smaller than we think, I think the 2 end windows are his?
I think the 3 windows to the right are his ( living room and kitchen ). Then the one on the other side of the door is for the slum across the landing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like Marion would Ken if Jam Jar is busy. He drags wee Deek there at 4pm for their tea and then home and cosy for 6pm, ready tae white through the eye of a needle 💩 💩

All this eating out, where’s his boujee ninja air fryer? Have the klarna bailiffs collected it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let me get this straight.... according to Marlon, they manage to walk in and by fluke manage to get a table all the time? 🤔 It's a fluke that happens all the time, yes? 🧐

Nah mate!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Like Marion would Ken if Jam Jar is busy. He drags wee Deek there at 4pm for their tea and then home and cosy for 6pm, ready tae white through the eye of a needle 💩 💩

All this eating out, where’s his boujee ninja air fryer? Have the klarna bailiffs collected it?
Lovelie, you need to get tae know the noo, he opened the air fryer, used it once, tampered with it, then sent it back saying its not fit for purpose. Not only did he get to display such wealth for the app that isnae his joab, but he also got his klarna returned. So aye, we move.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Everything has its place and its area"

So, you've cleared out all the crap from behind the kitchen door, then? 🤔🤥😂😂

The wasteful cretin should be taking the bedding and throws to his nearest charity shop 🤬 - there's so many people who would be glad or those now and extra glad during the freezing winter, you know, with them not being able to afford to put their heating on - selfish prick! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
He couldn’t afford the bus fare down to Grinch Farm!
Little Ron Ron will be saying more sweary words than chicken tit if Marion visits.

Ron will be asking when is that bleeping bleep gawn hame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Him posting another so called message about kids is creepy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh behave yersel, soph…Marion will dine out on this for weeks 😫

Mario makes unborn babies kick their maws. I’ll file that under; things I never thought i’d read on the internet.

7B5AB1D4-B405-48C7-ACEB-C679FFA161B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.