Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What beaches abroad smell like “northern solstice” pls I need tae get tae know

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just catching up the noo but I am dying that he has 3 sugars in his tea he is literally a 15 year old girl
Especially for someone who apparently doesn’t have a sweet tooth and much prefers a plastic cheese board 🤣

Not very PC is it Martin ? A man and a woman ginger bread figures . Should it not be a man and a man ginger bread figures for your flat ? I would ask for my money back 🤣
He is disturbing me more and more . What grown adult without children behaves like this . Total creep.

funny thing is I bet he hisses at the kids in his block , but goes on likes his the Scottish version of Mrs Clause

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He loves staying in normally, even on a sunny day, and he's enjoyed going to bed at 5pm to get all cosy during a summer's evening. 🙄 Still banging on about that bloody cleaning show 🥱 - nobody asked him to go, he could have bought a ticket if he really wanted, so he's not letting anyone down because he never attends such events. Now STFU about it, nobody cares! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So many thoughts after that!

Does he know what a tier is? I don’t think he does. He calls it a ‘tier stand,’ rather than describing it as a two or three tier stand. I think he thinks it’s called a tier stand 😬

The king of contradiction carrying on as usual - ‘I’m sure it comes in two colours but I might be wrong but I’m sure it does.’ Aye. Clear as mud.

Baffled at the admiration this full grown man has for ‘mdf wood’ die cut shapes covered in glitter and glued together to make a cover for tissues.

He really thinks these ‘small businesses’ like Tony Almond make this stuff doesn’t he?

Never thought I’d hear ‘gonk’ and ‘style,’ in the same sentence, but there you go!

‘Every year I do a door bow. Well, from last year.’ …so, once then? You’ve done a door bow once?

Close up of absolute tat: ‘look at the quality!’

He paid SEVENTEEN POUNDS for a shitey pretend lollipop?!?!?

‘Last but least.’ 😆😆😆

‘Spend your money wisely.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘Please use the discount code to save ten percentage or some of your delivery (eh?) because this is a collaboration but it’s not affiliated. I don’t get paid to do this, this is simply a collaboration.’

He’s mentioned about 32 things going on the console tables. Can’t wait to see the legs buckling!

A fear not lovelies, he’s going to share a screenshot of Amazon to help folk find it IF THEY HAVE AMAZON 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“Dressed” “dressing” “styling” yer decorating yer ain sad wee Christmas tree, it’s no Bloomingdales windaes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he really just say Christmas is becoming bigger and more Americanised? 😂 Christmas has always been a big thing, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did he really just say Christmas is becoming bigger and more Americanised? 😂 Christmas has always been a big thing, surely?
Nah, you're wrang ma lovelie - Christmas was always like a small business, naeboady knew much aboot it until Mario started telling us how we could celebrate by spending thousands of pounds in B&M, Home Bargains and on that app. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whuts she gonna talk about when everyone actually gets their Xmas stuff oot? She’s blown her load too early ma lovelies. Like the shaking crappy confetti cannon 🎉. It’s been so sunny and warum here today, we went oot for fresh air this morning then booked a wee holiday this afternoon ✈. A must admit though a did purchase a wee wreath for the front door from that small business “Tesco” but it is a eucalyptus one as am no autumn wanker 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
‘Ya wudnae even noo it’s wooden’ why would you not want something to look wooden? What does he want it to look like? This man honestly baffles me more and more each day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned it and I to go back and look again the rattling while holding the wee house thing am in stitches tries to turn it to stop but it's all over place. Is Deed Deek in the room that's how he all nervous doesn't like recording in front him?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He loves staying in normally, even on a sunny day, and he's enjoyed going to bed at 5pm to get all cosy during a summer's evening. 🙄 Still banging on about that bloody cleaning show 🥱 - nobody asked him to go, he could have bought a ticket if he really wanted, so he's not letting anyone down because he never attends such events. Now STFU about it, nobody cares! 🙄
As he sagely remarked re: his absence at that cleaning show,
"Those who know me will know me"

And as an aside, his bespoke pronunciation of organza as "yurganza"..... 🤣 🤣 🤣

As he sagely remarked re: his absence at that cleaning show,
"Those who know me will know me"

And as an aside, his bespoke pronunciation of organza as "yurganza"..... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Oh, and welcome back @Noseybonk , I missed youse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen his story with all (more of) the candy cane tit🎄.
The story after his on my feed is a lady follow balling her eyes out cos shes had her gas bill and dont know how she will keep her kids warm.
He really is a fuckin bell end and i know where id like to stick that candy cane!....... up his lane.

As you were 🥰

• Sad
Reactions: 30
What beaches abroad smell like “northern solstice” pls I need tae get tae know
The beach near where Santa lives and nae debates. Ah wunner if during lockdown Marion and wee Deek rang bells on the doorstep on Christmas Eve for Santa coming. Wouldn't surprise me if he has a Santa plate to leave Santa glass of milk and a mince pie. Although the Santa that visited me liked a can of beer and a fry's chocolate cream. 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen his story with all (more of) the candy cane tit🎄.
The story after his on my feed is a lady follow balling her eyes out cos shes had her gas bill and dont know how she will keep her kids warm.
He really is a fuckin bell end and i know where id like to stick that candy cane!....... up his lane.

As you were 🥰
But as Marion would say no his problem, fighting his own fight. He gave advice save like he did through out the year.
He doesn't live in the real world his wage goes down or Deed Deeks the council cover it on housing benefit that's main reason I bet he will never ever move.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.