Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario: I hate summer, autumn and wintum is my favourite seasons.

Also Mario on a lovely sunny, autumnal day: "It's absolutely beautiful and sunny out there"

YOU bleeping HATE SUN AND THE SUMMER - WOT YOU TALKIN' ABOUT, M8? 😡

Why does he sound so smug and patronising in those stories? 😑 You're spending a beautiful day "gutting" the flat before filming your "hunners and hunners" of Christmas shite instead of doing a quick reel because you are lonely and have nothing better to do. 🙄

bleeping pleb. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had to gee up the Kate Hayes thread ma lovelie, it was getting too heavy. And a couldnae be arsed with all the social services shouts just cause she puts her wean to bed with her hair in bunches 🤣 this is 100% the funniest thread on tattle, fair cheers me up.
When I first joined Tattle I used tae read the Hinch thread but stopped for the same reason. Cannae be arsed with the conspiracy theories and parenting debates.

This thread has me clutching ma beak everyday - it is much mair light hearted. Ahm wiping away fake years everytime I read it. Spine bright youse funny basterds ❤🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
He must think everyone has feck all to do on weekends like him. I'm only watching him because I'm rehydrating after last night with friends 🍾🥂🍾🤪
Screenshot_20221008-115221_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only Mario would go as far as buying a Christmas themed tissue box 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

C8E200D8-4E42-4B89-BFA0-024C2B16B240.png

How many tier stands can he fit in that hovel?

288730CE-5EFB-4221-9661-E14E0E29BE3B.png

£20 for the stand and £15 on the box! £35 on just total unnecessary junk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Trying not to say where you go walking in case you either get hounded by the huns or in case stalking Tattlers jump oot shouting "HELLO MA LOVELIE", is it? 😱🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Only Mario would go as far as buying a Christmas themed tissue box 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1635034
He'll need them when Derek's credit card bill hits the floor 😂

Trying not to say where you go walking in case you either get hounded by the huns or in case stalking Tattlers jump oot shouting "HELLO MA LOVELIE", is it? 😱🙄😂
He really thinks he's something special, when we all know he's a sad, miserable, washed up has been 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christmas tree tier stand, to go with the tier he bought the other week and hot chocolate stashun.... 🤔🙄 I'd love to know where he'll shove all that come Christmas Day evening/Boxing Day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For the millionth time you don't live in a house you dope. That's diabetes in a cup he's drinking!

• Haha
I watched these stories when he first put them on and he picked up that wax burner. His hands were shaking so much that it was rattling so loud 😂. Just gone back to look and it’s gone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This looks like something they did on Blue Peter years ago. They just need the tinsel to go on next.
But seriously, it looks half finished 🤭
Screenshot_20221008-122722_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I first joined Tattle I used tae read the Hinch thread but stopped for the same reason. Cannae be arsed with the conspiracy theories and parenting debates.

This thread has me clutching ma beak everyday - it is much mair light hearted. Ahm wiping away fake years everytime I read it. Spine bright youse funny basterds ❤🥔
I started off on Katie Price thread, can't tell you last time I was on there. Ah'm here fur the Marion noo and nae debates.

Naw Marion, ah canni smell em cos ah don't huv a large...ah mean bespoke 👃🐽 that can smell up tae ten miles away #ifyenoseyenose

Screenshot_20221008-122810.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so glad he explained what a coaster is used for 🙄
I am utterly fascinated by this wee man-child and his strange behaviour. Who sits and plans 'decor' for wonky legged console table? Me and my hubby are sat planning our next holiday. Smell the wealth and so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know about anyone else but if I am having a “movie night”, I usually just eat the criss out the packet and don’t have to dig out a stand to lay them all out on?

He’s the creepiest man alive, even ahead of the likes of Gary Glitter (he’s got a few good bangers)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm so glad he explained what a coaster is used for 🙄
I am utterly fascinated by this wee man-child and his strange behaviour. Who sits and plans 'decor' for wonky legged console table? Me and my hubby are sat planning our next holiday. Smell the wealth and so forth!
You and yer man need tae get priorities right ma lovelie, in the season of autumn/wintum ye shud be planning yer bespoke hot chocolate station and huv yer Christmas presents sitting taking up room in the boudoir.

• Haha
I don’t know about anyone else but if I am having a “movie night”, I usually just eat the criss out the packet and don’t have to dig out a stand to lay them all out on?
Jealousy is reeking oot ye, if ye stopped gawn oan aw they foreign holidays and used yer petty cash wisely like Marion ye cud huv such a cozy, cluttered and smelly bedsit like him. Get the holiday cancelled and get yersel sum of that Caribbean fabric softener instead. #priorities 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If Tony Almond asked to work with him for the past year, then why haven't they given him his own discount code, like Becky? 🤔 It doesn't make sense that he's working WITH a company but can't earn off the back of people ordering due to him using a generic code! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.