Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stupid giant candy cane lollies or whatever the duck they are. Where’s he planning on putting those monstrosities?
In fact where is he going to put any of these decorations?
They decorations will be up before November, I’m telling youse aw now !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the box that was sent with that fabric softener. There is no way he wouldn’t have included the box in that reel if he’d been sent it.

52361933-D42E-43D1-8E7D-2DFA034AEBF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So ma lovelies, I’ve had a busy day and just treatit masel to a flick through Marion’s ‘haul’. The highlights for me was him saying “spend your money wisely” and him describing the bespoke scents of the wax melts. 😆 Is that wee goblin for real?! Spend your money wisely buying that utter shite when people are worrying how they will heat their homes and feed themselves and their children this winter. What a sad, sad individual he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thought of a nearly 40 year old man laying all of his new toys out on the bed to show off on an app to strangers gives me the massive ick!
The man shows us when he buys a bottle of bleach lovelie.
It's safe to say he isn't on the right bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Come little children I’ll take youse away,
Mon through this door tae ma high footfall hallway”
That better be next thread or @menopausalmargrit will riot!

He has become so creepy! I mean, he’s always been a weirdo, but now he seems sinister. I would say I’m getting John Wayne Gacy vibes, but Mario dissnae huv the brain tae be a serial killer
Ah luv ma serial killers, that wee scrote better no become wan and nae debates.

His MO will be tae either bore them to death or suffocation by wax melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This screams creepy old weirdo vibes. What 40 year old man seriously wants all this tit in their house flat? It’s not normal- he needs sectioning and help!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So much clutter on those tables it makes me anxious. And the worst is yet to come 😟
Screenshot_20221008-184147_Instagram.jpg

He has become so creepy! I mean, he’s always been a weirdo, but now he seems sinister. I would say I’m getting John Wayne Gacy vibes, but Mario dissnae huv the brain tae be a serial killer
Totally. It's just not normal what he's doing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Again I’m fumming with the “duck it, ye only live wance” attitude to his petty cash - just because you can doesn’t mean you should Marion! Cast your mind back to your debt jurnee and the come down from last years autumn/wintum spends whilst you try and find somewhere to put all that shite. So aye, absolutely fumming so ah um.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20221008-194556_Instagram.jpg

What the frig is this?
He can't even do a takeaway right. I love cheesy chips so I'm pure affronted right now
Has the wee cheapskate tried to save some petty cash by buying takeaway chips and put his own cheese on top? 😂 can buy half a tacky bauble with the money he's saved
What happened to the ninja? Used it once and straight down to cash converters with it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1635881

What the frig is this?
He can't even do a takeaway right. I love cheesy chips so I'm pure affronted right now
Has the wee cheapskate saved the pennies by buying chips and put his own cheese on top? 😂 can buy half a tacky bauble with the money he's saved
What happened to the ninja? Used it once and straight down to cash converters with it?
Hen, this is the reason his sheets will be needing washed tomorrow 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What a bleeping weirdo 😒 can't get my head round 2 late 30's guys and all the Christmas grotto shite. Santa stop here, Christmas Eve boxes and Believe Bells, jesus christ, someone make it make sense. The kids all this utter guff could make happy yet, oor Maz hoards it. He is a horrible bastard.

Loved the dig at AMA's - thanking everyone visiting their WEE stall 🖕 hannah, get shot of him, he's no friend and deserves a taste of his own medicine

What has Maz ever achieved? He really is a nasty little bleep who will never have anything. No friends, no future.

God he's rattled ma cage the night 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.