Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just talk about how smug he was a few days ago that absolutely naebody had guessed yet what he was adding to his theme yet then today he does a big Colleen Rooney style reveal ‘it’s…. Gingerbread men’ ☠ howling

I reckon he’s shitting bricks cos he knows hinch is gonna have that farm of hers looking like bleeping Lapland come December

• Haha
Reactions: 47
He’s so patronising and jealous of everyone doing better than him (most people)

ps i only just really noticed the thread title and in ma confusion was like “Krystal McKnight?” Genuinely shocked her name isn’t Krystal chandelier 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can we just talk about how smug he was a few days ago that absolutely naebody had guessed yet what he was adding to his theme yet then today he does a big Colleen Rooney style reveal ‘it’s…. Gingerbread men’ ☠ howling

I reckon he’s shitting bricks cos he knows hinch is gonna have that farm of hers looking like bleeping Lapland come December
😂😂 I'd not even twigged his 'gingerbread reveal' was what he was harping on about the other day. No one other than you cares Martin!
He needs to swerve out of his candy cane lane and swerve into the real world and get his priorities straight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watched his dots of doom.

Treatit hisself for the wiki.

October 2022: £74.50 on Christmas tat.

3x gingerbread men: £4 each
Door bow: £2
Standing Santa "which obviously stands" (no ma quote: £12
3x Candy cane picks: £3.50 each
Candy Cane 'lawleepops' 🍭 : £4
2x mesh: £4 each
"Couple a bits from Amazon and the Range" for his tier/tear stand: £13
Gingerbread train for the world's biggest console table: £11
TK Maxx pizza herbs: £2

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have to comment again. Fucken hell, who does he think he is keep saying he’ll show us how he’s going to ‘style’ his tables and his tier stand - I refuse to believe that’s the proper name for it. Is he an interior designer now? 😳

And just in case we didn’t realise, Christmas is getting to be big in the UK now, like it’s always been in America - it’s coming over here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Same hen I love a wee serial killer. I often wonder what’s wrong with me🙈
Absolutely nothing doll, it's oor passion and less creepy than a 40 year auld man buying cuddly Christmas decorations in October.

He’s so patronising and jealous of everyone doing better than him (most people)

ps i only just really noticed the thread title and in ma confusion was like “Krystal McKnight?” Genuinely shocked her name isn’t Krystal chandelier 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ma money is oan her middle name being Meth.

McKnight parents must huv hated aw their newborns to name them as they did. Marion, Krystal and you think Johnny is a normal name but ah think he wuz called that coz they wished they used wan nine months earlier. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1635881

What the frig is this?
He can't even do a takeaway right. I love cheesy chips so I'm pure affronted right now
Has the wee cheapskate tried to save some petty cash by buying takeaway chips and put his own cheese on top? 😂 can buy half a tacky bauble with the money he's saved
What happened to the ninja? Used it once and straight down to cash converters with it?
Hoose cheese so aye 😂
#IYDKGTK 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't kid yourself Mario, that livingroom looks anything but cosy. Cold and uninviting more like 🥶

Screenshot_20221008-204142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the diluting orange looks like pish in a glass ma lovelie x
It does as well 😂 l bet he's tight on his alcohol

Mario, you need to look at yourself mate. The dark eye circles on you need attention, and it's not eye creams they need 🙄

Screenshot_20221008-205223_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to comment again. Fucken hell, who does he think he is keep saying he’ll show us how he’s going to ‘style’ his tables and his tier stand - I refuse to believe that’s the proper name for it. Is he an interior designer now? 😳

And just in case we didn’t realise, Christmas is getting to be big in the UK now, like it’s always been in America - it’s coming over here 🤦‍♀️
We are ..all this season decorating , Halloween , baby gender reveals , baby showers ! I mean I’m not being you a present at the baby shower and when your sprog is born Susan ! It’s all materialistic and shallow. And it’s twats like Marion who take the bate and he has the audacity to comment on it.

Sorry ma lovelies I’ll swerve back to my lane !

PS Marion is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Martin ok? Slamming on Olly Murrs when he looks like Prince Philip in the eye department?

Latest post needs another option for ‘nae one gives a duck’ we all know they will be up last weekend of October. Imagine planning your life aroond your Xmas decs as they’re your only content 😂 sad fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies 👋

I cannae be arsed wi the wee poison dwarf the night.

Ma actual joab has broken ma bespoke heart the day 💔

And Mazda
It's no cosy, it's no a hoose
Naebody sends you messages
And... you're an illiterate twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember Christmas always being quite big in the UK and being able to buy cheap decorations. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess Marlon Brandy knows better.

Love how he's teasing us by not telling us when he'll put his tree up in November.

One minute past midnight on 1st November. Nae debates. This will be Marion. 👇

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So many thoughts after that!

Does he know what a tier is? I don’t think he does. He calls it a ‘tier stand,’ rather than describing it as a two or three tier stand. I think he thinks it’s called a tier stand 😬

The king of contradiction carrying on as usual - ‘I’m sure it comes in two colours but I might be wrong but I’m sure it does.’ Aye. Clear as mud.

Baffled at the admiration this full grown man has for ‘mdf wood’ die cut shapes covered in glitter and glued together to make a cover for tissues.

He really thinks these ‘small businesses’ like Tony Almond make this stuff doesn’t he?

Never thought I’d hear ‘gonk’ and ‘style,’ in the same sentence, but there you go!

‘Every year I do a door bow. Well, from last year.’ …so, once then? You’ve done a door bow once?

Close up of absolute tat: ‘look at the quality!’

He paid SEVENTEEN POUNDS for a shitey pretend lollipop?!?!?

‘Last but least.’ 😆😆😆

‘Spend your money wisely.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘Please use the discount code to save ten percentage or some of your delivery (eh?) because this is a collaboration but it’s not affiliated. I don’t get paid to do this, this is simply a collaboration.’

He’s mentioned about 32 things going on the console tables. Can’t wait to see the legs buckling!

A fear not lovelies, he’s going to share a screenshot of Amazon to help folk find it IF THEY HAVE AMAZON 🤷‍♀️
It's like he thinks he's invented a 'theme' and everyone is going with it and all these small businesses are catching on. He's incapable of realising that the red and white candy tat everywhere is the result of mass produced plastic shite being ordered from China ages ago and stockpiled by wholesalers and now that's what's available to all the stores directly in front of customers - so he owns the exact same tit as most Poundland/B&M/ebay shoppers. Completely oblivious to the fact that just like the foggy tissue box mass imported, he could have got all this crap for pennies on AliExpress. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for supporting small businesses, I just am not going to buy their cheap, plastic, mass produced tat from China to do so.

Reactions: 18
He will be fumming everyone’s wanting him to wait to the end of November hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok I couldn’t last I had to reactive to see his dots of doom !

another tier table ! He is a wasteful prick ! I’m convince come Christmas he bins the lot and says I’ll have To buy new stuff next year as I’m an influencer !

Second the door bow has killed me off ! Yes Marion the Crackheads will love it ! I home they piss up it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.