Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Tony Almond asked to work with him for the past year, then why haven't they given him his own discount code, like Becky? 🤔 It doesn't make sense that he's working WITH a company but can't earn off the back of people ordering due to him using a generic code! 🙄😂
Think Marion just gets excited about getting free cheap tat, then he ends up ordering other stuff so ends up costing him money. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think Marion just gets excited about getting free cheap tat, then he ends up ordering other stuff so ends up costing him money. 🤷‍♀️
I know, right? 😂 He's probably bought more than he was given! 😂 You don't need to have management to know that if a company wants to work with you, then you negotiate a deal where you need to gain something along the way, i.e. money from a personal discount code people use, and not just a payment and free tat! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only Mario would go as far as buying a Christmas themed tissue box 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1635034

How many tier stands can he fit in that hovel?

View attachment 1635038

£20 for the stand and £15 on the box! £35 on just total unnecessary junk.
How many tiered stands does anyone need!! 🤦🏾‍♀️
Where is all this tat going? It’s so insane

When I first joined Tattle I used tae read the Hinch thread but stopped for the same reason. Cannae be arsed with the conspiracy theories and parenting debates.

This thread has me clutching ma beak everyday - it is much mair light hearted. Ahm wiping away fake years everytime I read it. Spine bright youse funny basterds ❤🥔
Yep best thread on Tattle nae debates!
I do miss the IG cleaners thread, oh what a time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many tiered stands does anyone need!! 🤦🏾‍♀️
Where is all this tat going? It’s so insane

Yep best thread on Tattle nae debates!
I do miss the IG cleaners thread, oh what a time 😆
None hun, none!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just catching up the noo but I am dying that he has 3 sugars in his tea he is literally a 15 year old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 22
4 rolls of that material, why? One is surely enough he’s not in a 3 storey townhouse!
“Every year, well last year….” 😂

All that shite on the bed he’ll have to gut the bed cos it will be covered glitter and crap now! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny I had said couple weeks ago it's all candy cane and nae Santa... Santa is the main thing of Christmas and yet Marion didn't have one.
All sudden Marion bought himself a Santa he go too carried away with the candy cane lane he forgot what Christmas is actually about... Santa.
Soo ayyye hello Marion ya moron glad I gave you a reminder 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait hold up … are those console tables 2 mile long with all the shite that is going on them !!

next question should the neighbours not be informed that the roof is about to cave in on them at any given moment !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny I had said couple weeks ago it's all candy cane and nae Santa... Santa is the main thing of Christmas and yet Marion didn't have one.
All sudden Marion bought himself a Santa he go too carried away with the candy cane lane he forgot what Christmas is actually about... Santa.
Soo ayyye hello Marion ya moron glad I gave you a reminder 👋
So true nothing says Christmas like Santa or a snowman. I'm not watching the 1 million dots of cheap tat. Do we know how much he has spent it must be over 2k? I know the Tony Walnut tit is gifted but he's spending like nothing on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What in God's name is all of that tat? The santa ! The gingerbread train! Two nearly 40year old men with all that ridiculous decor for only instagram to see? He is an actual weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
4 rolls of that material, why? One is surely enough he’s not in a 3 storey townhouse!
“Every year, well last year….” 😂

All that shite on the bed he’ll have to gut the bed cos it will be covered glitter and crap now! 😆
Wonder what happened to the glitter pumpkins duvet set, hasn't been seen in quite a while. 🤔

So true nothing says Christmas like Santa or a snowman. I'm not watching the 1 million dots of cheap tat. Do we know how much he has spent it must be over 2k? I know the Tony Walnut tit is gifted but he's spending like nothing on earth.
Looked like less than half was gifted by T.O.N.Y.A.L.M.O.N.D. and he bought the rest.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not posted on this thread for years, but love reading your banter. Definitely the best thread on Tattle 😂
The last couple of days his Insta has given me life!

If I was Tony Almond I’d be fumming at him calling all my products cheap - cheeky bastard. And what was with all the shaking while he was holding up the wax burner? It was rattling so much he had to hold the lid separately in the end to stop the noise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These company's gift they lose money but then Marion buys other stuff from them so they make some their money back... Marion is the loser in all this.
Definitely 2k close to 3k between eating out,shopping hauls, ninga, Christmas/Autumn tat.
Everything he has is candy cane themed he will bore with that and then have to buy all new stuff again.

He promises until next time (the cleaning show). So i take it he's not going next year either?
Imagine being child free, no work and you won''t have a weekend in London it's too much travel... Sorry is he 80 years old?? No wonder he doesn't go on holiday in UK or abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had to gee up the Kate Hayes thread ma lovelie, it was getting too heavy. And a couldnae be arsed with all the social services shouts just cause she puts her wean to bed with her hair in bunches 🤣 this is 100% the funniest thread on tattle, fair cheers me up.

A showed ma maw this picture of Martin telling her how he cuts his own hair and she goes “oh fur Fucksake, he’s no a braw looking boy is he?” 🤣🤣🤣 clutching ma beak and so forth.

View attachment 1634948
Yeah I have spent most of 2022 following threads waiting for selfish insta people to get their comeuppance, and whilst I won’t give up on that, I want to switch my focus back to mainly being amused and entertained which 100% means Marion! I am still on thread 54 and have already rediscovered my favourite phase ever typed on tattle - BUMMING FORT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bend over Mario, because that's where that sign needs to go. You really are a creepy manchild 👀
Screenshot_20221008-150935_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.