Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. I haven’t been this way for a lonnng time. I assume Marion is still a spendaholic. Copy and paste below of what I have just typed on old Beggys page as I am too lazy to type it again. Spine bright - no ma quote 💎

75CD91C1-231C-4B2C-BCEB-83AFBD243E0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1633720
Mario having a wee strop because he hasn't been invited to share his bespoke AMA collaboration and R&D skills for new seasonal fragrances as his 'reality behind the lens' is Seedhill Skank with Dipshit Derek and their hostage cat.
Could you imagine him turning up and being in the same room as Hannah when she's doing a 'reality' talk. The reality being she's now playing at being a business woman, with her business/finances essentially tied to a guy now...something she could have likely kept quite quiet about on SoMe had it not been for Mario's mouth. Then just to twist the knife a bit more, he shows and basically confirms she's using the same cheap and easily sourced fragrance oils as many others, nothing exclusive about her scents or imported burners, just upping the price for her name on the packaging and the ridiculous charms. All thanks to Mario!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He'd stand there like a spare prick at a wedding, he has absolutely zero social skills and he knows it 🖕He'd be so far out his depth he'd be shaking like a shitting dog. Maz, you ain't kidding anyone son, stay in your ain lane with didums showing your utter garbage you bought on the never never for our enjoyment
Exactly this, no social skills.
Mario's cocky, big man confidence all comes from hiding behind a phone screen. He's your classic keyboard warrior.

Stupid little man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In one post he’s saying if it comes to Glasgow he’s there with bells on and the next he’s slating them all for being stood on their phones all day 😂😂😂 make up your mind! A wee sly dig for everyone there today
I was scratching my head with that!

Frame one ‘if it’s in Glasgow I’ll be there with bells on.’

Frame two ‘it’s not for me, I couldn’t think of anything worse.’

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is the one that is making me say -too far - you've taken it too far with those hooves 🤢
Am pure crabbit the now - you need to get to know I hate feet - wee joabies I'm OK though and Robins and dildos but feet hen 🙄🤣
Whits yer thoughts oan Buddha joabbies?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was scratching my head with that!

Frame one ‘if it’s in Glasgow I’ll be there with bells on.’

Frame two ‘it’s not for me, I couldn’t think of anything worse.’

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
He contradicts himself left, right and centre, it's pathetic! 😂 He didn't need to say anything, but in bringing it up he's made himself look stupid as he goes too far in trying to explain himself, tripping all over the place, bloody idiot! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has he chosen Toca’s Miracle for the music on his story? Is this a cry for help?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he’s ever learnt the English language, but instead has just picked up phrases over the years and mashes them altogether. Nothing ever makes any sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think he’s ever learnt the English language, but instead has just picked up phrases over the years and mashes them altogether. Nothing ever makes any sense!!
Our trilingual children have a better grasp of the English language. Nae debates.

I can nae wait to see how much he's spent on his hunners and hunners of treatits. Have an outing with our weans later but hope I can enjoy 283828 dots of dooms the night (evening to normal people who aren't Mario) hens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So he's woke up in the happiest of moods. Let's see if we can knock the grin off his face 😂

2.5 sugars in his tea! 😳 No wonder his teeth were rotten. Thank goodness for falsers eh Mario 😁

Yeah you get your scents on and carry on poisoning your cats little lungs. Cruel bastard
Screenshot_20221008-112556_Instagram.jpg

I love that if Krystal ever Google’s her name this comes up on the first page…
She'll soon get to know if she does 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love that if Krystal ever Google’s her name this comes up on the first page…
It's quite far down the page for me. 🤔

She'll be fumming with Marion.

I do hope that regularly mentioning the #cleaning #OG #influencer, #pethater and horrible person Mario McKnight aka @cleaning_with_mario from #Paisley in #Scotland ensures his threads appear at the top of the page ⭐👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello ma lovelies. I haven’t been this way for a lonnng time. I assume Marion is still a spendaholic. Copy and paste below of what I have just typed on old Beggys page as I am too lazy to type it again. Spine bright - no ma quote 💎

View attachment 1634238
I had to gee up the Kate Hayes thread ma lovelie, it was getting too heavy. And a couldnae be arsed with all the social services shouts just cause she puts her wean to bed with her hair in bunches 🤣 this is 100% the funniest thread on tattle, fair cheers me up.

A showed ma maw this picture of Martin telling her how he cuts his own hair and she goes “oh fur Fucksake, he’s no a braw looking boy is he?” 🤣🤣🤣 clutching ma beak and so forth.

B97BEB9C-D302-4160-B88F-F961ABCDECCD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.