Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the massive give away to this being not an ad. We saw the show he made with the pink confetti canon. Guess taking them out of an Asda bag for life wouldn’t have the same effect
The pink cannon that was shook to death before misfiring- cant imagine why he's not asked to do ads 🤣🤣

Anyhoo she's working til 9pm bit orob only starts at 8pm - half day before he gets this weekend done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In one post he’s saying if it comes to Glasgow he’s there with bells on and the next he’s slating them all for being stood on their phones all day 😂😂😂 make up your mind! A wee sly dig for everyone there today

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In one post he’s saying if it comes to Glasgow he’s there with bells on and the next he’s slating them all for being stood on their phones all day 😂😂😂 make up your mind! A wee sly dig for everyone there today
He probably thinks he needs a passport to travel to England ma lovelie 💋 he wouldn’t even know how to book a travelodge for the stay

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 19.54.07.png

Mario having a wee strop because he hasn't been invited to share his bespoke AMA collaboration and R&D skills for new seasonal fragrances as his 'reality behind the lens' is Seedhill Skank with Dipshit Derek and their hostage cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just treatit myself to the reel. Had to wait till I’m alone in the house otherwise my husband tells me to “shut that bleep up”. He’s got a point.
Well. What can I say that’s not already been said? Nothing really but bloody hell! The facial expressions! This is my favourite, it looks like he’s been unexpectedly bummed while holding a bottle of fabcon
Love the way he’s OVER ENUNCIATING all his WORDDDSSSS
and I particularly love the “let’s give these a wee SNEFFFFF”
Howling.
Mr sellyermawforasubwaysalad says the exact same to me hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He'd stand there like a spare prick at a wedding, he has absolutely zero social skills and he knows it 🖕He'd be so far out his depth he'd be shaking like a shitting dog. Maz, you ain't kidding anyone son, stay in your ain lane with didums showing your utter garbage you bought on the never never for our enjoyment

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just treatit myself to the reel. Had to wait till I’m alone in the house otherwise my husband tells me to “shut that bleep up”. He’s got a point.
Well. What can I say that’s not already been said? Nothing really but bloody hell! The facial expressions! This is my favourite, it looks like he’s been unexpectedly bummed while holding a bottle of fabcon
Love the way he’s OVER ENUNCIATING all his WORDDDSSSS
and I particularly love the “let’s give these a wee SNEFFFFF”
Howling.
"shut that bleep up" 😭😂😂

My bf says I'm going obsessed with Mario, that I love him, really. 🙄😂 I say we all enjoy taking the piss out of him because he makes it too easy for us! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or does he seem to have gone quieter since he were called out on the cat situation🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or does he seem to have gone quieter since he were called out on the cat situation🤔🤷‍♀️
Nope, he clearly went off in a huff, claiming he had zero chat. 🙄 😂 Then after getting hunners of messages in every box known to man, asking if he's going to that cleaning event, he got arsey and dismissive, slating the people who go, saying it's no for him - he'd loved to have been invited, but could have just bought a ticket and made a weekend of it as it's a free for all and nothing special. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nope, he clearly went off in a huff, claiming he had zero chat. 🙄 😂 Then after getting hunners of messages in every box known to man, asking if he's going to that cleaning event, he got arsey and dismissive, slating the people who go, saying it's no for him - he'd loved to have been invited, but could have just bought a ticket and made a weekend of it as it's a free for all and nothing special. 🙄😂
A weekend for him is B&M and Primark, imagine him dressed in his XS delboy coat parading about the cleaning show, nah me neither 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A weekend for him is B&M and Primark, imagine him dressed in his XS delboy coat parading about the cleaning show, nah me neither 😆😆
Not forgetting his new Timberlands, ma lovelie! 😉 He's another liar like Hinch, pretending they get asked to do things or saying they're not going to some event, but it's out and their comfort zone, blah blah blah - pair of billy bullshitters! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not forgetting his new Timberlands, ma lovelie! 😉 He's another liar like Hinch, pretending they get asked to do things or saying they're not going to some event, but it's out and their comfort zone, blah blah blah - pair of billy bullshitters! 🙄
Could you imagine the stories when he is getting ready fae it? We got the wee titty pump and a fuhl face o make up fae the wee nieces dance show doon the village hall.

The getting ready stories would be legendary! Body rolling all over the bed sit, then leaving wae a face like he’s face planted Bianca del Rio’s make up bag. So aye

With a pasty neck, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hinch doesn't need the cash or exposure, shes rolling in it. Maz on the other hand is rolling in final demands and tacky out of date make up 🤭 he's literally a laughing stock, anxiety is so overused these days, his bullshit anxiety stinks as much as his rotten halitosis 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hinch doesn't need the cash or exposure, shes rolling in it. Maz on the other hand is rolling in final demands and tacky out of date make up 🤭 he's literally a laughing stock, anxiety is so overused these days, his bullshit anxiety stinks as much as his rotten halitosis 🤢🤢🤢
Rolling in final demands 😂😂😂😂😂🤪 probably uses them to line Rayn’s litter tray 👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sickening 🤢
He doesn’t actually enjoy it tho just likes to ‘decorate’ for Autumn 😂

I’ve deleted that app ma lovelies for a while ..so relying on youse to keep up todays and informed . Keep fighting the good fight you bunch of trolls 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.