Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sit down and get yourself some class! It's a bespoke advert. You need tae get tae know, he's a wee actor now, so aye.
Acting was so good … hundreds of talent agents have reached out to him so aye … Coca Cola have asked him to be in their next Xmas ad “ the holiday shits are coming” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Won’t get finished until 9 the night?

Well that isn’t just his job cleaning Polis skidders is it?

I hope you’re declaring this cash in hand job and anything you make from your shite insta reels, hen. Would hate fae youse tae get a tug from Mr Taxman 😂
Polis skidders, if ye urni a professional writer ye shud be 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's high off fumes ma lovelies.
View attachment 1632732
Ah thought that wiz a prodigy music video and nae debates 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies I have been off that app for a few days and missed the bespoke new tattle thread as well 👌 can’t keep up as this is nae ma job. A was clutching ma beak when I saw his lenor ad yesterday, straight after I’d watched Billie faiers actual professional version, am almost certain he is a parody. I see Martin can’t go to the influencer event incase his halitosis stinks the building oot as well as his vile attitude. He will be foaming at the mouth this weekend as he’s missed out, a cannae wait fur the passive aggressive posts 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Would you trust Marion wae keys Ma lovely? 😂
Haha nope! 👀 🚔 😂 He's probably lying, again, in order to get out of doing his haul tomorrow, saying he's shattered after a long day. 🙄 But then again, it's probably the highlight of his pathetic weekend so will be excited! 😂

Saw those new Outdoorable products in the small business that is Asda this afternoon and a woman was sniffing them, quite normally, then asked her young son if he liked it (the green/blue holiday one) and he said no! 😂 I bought Lenor Happy, despite the Hinch links, but I won't buy anything with her face or signature on! 😑 😂

Miss Greedy posted about going to that cleaning show and gave a link to buy tickets, that's how exclusive it is! 😂 It's like these Ideal Home shows, anyone can go, so you don't need to be asked!

bleeping hell, that's the stuff of nightmares! 😱🤢🤮😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth is a cleaning show? How on earth is this a thing, unless it genuinely is your job and you own a cleaning business why oh why would you be at such an event?

*Also if such a do exists then Mario should be headlining it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just saw someone who's been gifted the new Outdoorable collection from the Supersavvyme website and has marked it with #ad, rightfully so, as she was sent them, had the products in a branded box with leaflets and vouchers, none of which Mario had, so he probably just bought them and marked it #ad thinking nobody would be any the wiser! 😂 We all know he loves an unboxing (remember the tit cannon? 😂), so he'd love to do PowerPoint slides for a proper unboxing, instead he wrote out a few lunes, made odd faces and tried to speak better. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks fur ma new bespoke profile pic ma lovelie.

Ah think ye shud dae a bespoke Christmas caird for Marion and send it tae 11 Beirut Toowers. He might sniff it and dae his bulge eyes, byootiful 👀

What on earth is a cleaning show? How on earth is this a thing, unless it genuinely is your job and you own a cleaning business why oh why would you be at such an event?

*Also if such a do exists then Mario should be headlining it!
Lots of sad insta cleaning accounts trying to sell you the same tat they're all gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could you imagine if P&G hadn’t given him that softener to advertise and he was just doing it to look like part of the crowd, from his own pocket 😂

It’s a very real prospect, but so tragic to imagine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Could you imagine if P&G hadn’t given him that softener to advertise and he was just doing it to look like part of the crowd, from his own pocket 😂

It’s a very real prospect, but so tragic to imagine!
If he was gifted the products, then why didn't he do an unboxing? 🤔 I think he bought them himself as nobody would care if he lied, so many actual influencers and bloggers are sly in not marking things as #ad and #aff and still make money, or just show photos of things they want and not bought with #ad #aff - they don't always get caught out, but who knows! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If he was gifted the products, then why didn't he do an unboxing? 🤔 I think he bought them himself as nobody would care if he lied, so many actual influencers and bloggers are sly in not marking things as #ad and #aff and still make money, or just show photos of things they want and not bought with #ad #aff - they don't always get caught out, but who knows! 😂
That’s the massive give away to this being not an ad. We saw the show he made with the pink confetti canon. Guess taking them out of an Asda bag for life wouldn’t have the same effect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.