Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his DMs aren’t working, how are all these people asking about the tree topper? It’s lie after lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If his DMs aren’t working, how are all these people asking about the tree topper? It’s lie after lie.
Apparently, he has turned off his DM function for any new messages, the questions are coming from the suck arses that messaged before this. Hope that helps my lovely. All in the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Got a new tree topper this year too so there’ll be hunners more messages asking where her new ones from. They’ll all be affronted that they bought the one she had last year and didnae wait for the reveal so the sad bastards could copy her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies, I'm in my wee hospital room the noo, and I just noticed the slippers Mr Best has bought me, has a wee label saying "cosy" on it. It's giving bespoke wintum vibes. So aye.
I noticed that the pauper of paisley has been pounding the pavements, the day and so forth.
View attachment 1640718
I'm pleased you're still checking in with us lovelie, and hope it goes ok for you.
We're here if you need us 💞

• Heart
Got a new tree topper this year too so there’ll be hunners more messages asking where her new ones from. They’ll all be affronted that they bought the one she had last year and didnae wait for the reveal so the sad bastards could copy her 😂
Who the duck in their right mind would want to copy anything she does?! Her taste is so bad in every department 🤮
They’ve all gotta be brain dead!!💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Just four weeks to go, ma lovlies, unless the wee prick shoots his load early and has it up the day after Halloween (he disnae like Halloween, in case youse didn’t know.)

Can any wan a youse do a wee countdown timer for us, please?
73E72A04-535E-4B4E-B735-4FADE3155752.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I could think of nothing worse than spending Boxing Day taking my tree down. I’m usually rattling with the fear after 25 days of “duck it, it’s christmas” drinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I could think of nothing worse than spending Boxing Day taking my tree down. I’m usually rattling with the fear after 25 days of “duck it, it’s christmas” drinking.
Mr Cherry takes doon oor tree on boxing night when am aww cosy in my bed. I like that he does that as I hate taking oor tress doon and fighting with the 2000 lights. Noo al get back in my ain laine and slag Marion aff for taking his doon on Boxing Day. 😜

• Haha
Same 😂 It's definitely a pj day, watching TV, eating shite with more drinks. That fanny doesn't know how to live! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies, I'm in my wee hospital room the noo, and I just noticed the slippers Mr Best has bought me, has a wee label saying "cosy" on it. It's giving bespoke wintum vibes. So aye.
I noticed that the pauper of paisley has been pounding the pavements, the day and so forth.
View attachment 1640718
Dinnae be leaving your wee phone unlocked wi this image on your screen ma lovely, and trying tae explain tae the nurses aboot oor Marion.
they'll be popping you'se in a bespoke straight jacket and so forth.

Hope you're OK, tonsa love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just four weeks to go, ma lovlies, unless the wee prick shoots his load early and has it up the day after Halloween (he disnae like Halloween, in case youse didn’t know.)

Can any wan a youse do a wee countdown timer for us, please?
View attachment 1641108
bleeping hell. Who gives a tit? He is so self important. Sad little rat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.