Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferguson

VIP Member
He won’t be at the clean and tidy home show lovlies - I know you’re all gutted. He is waiting for the Bedsit Full of Tat Show in Glasgow instead x

View attachment 1632710
Pahhhhh hahahhaha.

Most pointless anooncement ever.

You will nae be going because
1. Your no invited
2. Your house isnae clean & tidy
3. You cannae afford tae get there

Absolutely naebody will be disappointed ma lovely and naebody has asked if you're going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
There’s a bit of me that thinks he’s just nipped doon the asdas, bought 3 bottles of lenor and stuck #ad on it so we all know how pure brilliant he’s doing at the joab that’s no his joab. P&G have probably never heard of ‘Marlon small Brando’

• Haha
  • Heart

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
So, this supposedly happened last week, but he's only speaking about it now, it's not bothered him until now. It's not bothering him, and doesn't affect him, obviously. 🤥 It's not bothering him but he did 3 stories on it a week later, today. The day he needs content..... 🙄

Are ya bored and needing attention, Mario? 🙄

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He will be lay in that bumming fort waiting for Derek to come in fae work after aw the excitement the day.

“Pull ma three hairs n call me Oor Soph Derek”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
While Mazda is ABSALOOTLY FINEEE, HE'S FINEE EVERYBODY, TOTALLY FINNEE. Well he isnae he's absolutely foamin at the gash that he never went tae the clean show so he could get a good hard ootdoorable sniff of Sophas hoop. So Aye, but in the meantime while Maz is aw Cozy, chandeliers in Disneyland still dain mair than him greetin aw the weans and so forth. 💎
RDT_20221007_2149093349449029737281842.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I had to gee up the Kate Hayes thread ma lovelie, it was getting too heavy. And a couldnae be arsed with all the social services shouts just cause she puts her wean to bed with her hair in bunches 🤣 this is 100% the funniest thread on tattle, fair cheers me up.
When I first joined Tattle I used tae read the Hinch thread but stopped for the same reason. Cannae be arsed with the conspiracy theories and parenting debates.

This thread has me clutching ma beak everyday - it is much mair light hearted. Ahm wiping away fake years everytime I read it. Spine bright youse funny basterds ❤🥔

• Heart
  • Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I had a wee sneezing fit last night and said (out loud, to myself as mr c is away working earning me petty cash to spunk at tony walnuts on candy cane) “ooh I had a wee sneezing fit the night. so aye and so forth” then I went in my kitchen and realised my cunt washings we’re still hanging in the garden (smell the wealth) and I went to get them in and encountered a slug. I swear on ma stovies I thought wee Marion had come to visit in his puffer coat
please help I can’t stop talkimg to myself in mario lingo. And this app is no me joab. If you don’t know get ta know.

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
In bed before 8:30 on a Sunday?? He is just so odd. A have a gay friend who got married last year, they have no kids so not tied down (like maz and Deek) and oh my god they are aff galavanting the globe. 3 or 4 luxury holidays a year, oot at least 3 nights a week for dinner or drinks, living their actual best lives. Am no jealous at all as I put ma weans to bed at 7 then sit in the lounge 🤣. But seriously marion and Deek have no commitments (except wee rayn) so why aren’t they oot living their lives? Not like they are saving for a hoose or anything. So bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha

sad little life jane

Sorry Ma lovelies far too many snakes on that app fur me I’m going to have some well deserved rest in ma hoosecoat and watch weans films. Remember though words are received by how you receive them, relatively - so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So let me get this right, he looks like a toe nail but is slagging off people with great complexions and a Dewy glow? It shows that his family hate him because they would’ve taught him that if he doesn’t have anything good to say then shut the fuck up!

And doesn’t watching Christmas films until November but the other weekend he posted that he was sat all morning watching Christmas films.

He really is fucking braindead!

• Haha
I've never known a cleaning account to do fuck all cleaning. Posting a picture of your bed saying you've cleaned your flat, does not make you a cleaning account. Do you remember when he said he wasn't going to change his account name, so Deek got him an mdf sign saying cleaningwithmario, then Tattlers reminded him that he hadn't put the underscores in and that someone already had a cleaningwithmario account. God, what an absolute prick.

• Haha