Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I knew that all it took to get over my severe anxiety and depression was to try my best and it would get better.
Here's me thinking Marion wud advise buying lots of autumn/wintum tat was key to happiness. Back in ma ain lane ah go.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you're depressed, try your best. - Marion 2022.

Burn your Citalopram hens. You just need to try harder and just don't be depressed. So aye. Cured and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So last year he put his decorations up oan the 1st November and treatit us tae 47 grid posts. This year he’s a week late, but are we thinking higher or lower than 47? Am gonna say we’ll be intae the 50s this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So last year he put his decorations up oan the 1st November and treatit us tae 47 grid posts. This year he’s a week late, but are we thinking higher or lower than 47? Am gonna say we’ll be intae the 50s this year.
There is no way she will be able to wait to put that tree up. It’ll be up at midnight on Halloween wae a #fuckit #deserved #youdoyou 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just a thought I hud when swerving oot mah aine lain

Did our shartin Martin post on cerebral palsy day (Go green for Katie) since him and her maw are bffs again??

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just a thought I hud when swerving oot mah aine lain

Did our shartin Martin post on cerebral palsy day (Go green for Katie) since him and her maw are bffs again??
Na course not. Katie is dead tae him the noo. After she stole the Grinch from him on her state visit tae Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought that was the case but of course I was living my best life on holiday recently and this app isn’t ma job iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that was the case but of course I was living my best life on holiday recently and this app isn’t ma job iykyk
I still can’t believe he deleted the grid picture of him and katie out of spite when he was having his tantrum. Who does tit like that? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If you're depressed, try your best. - Marion 2022.

Burn your Citalopram hens. You just need to try harder and just don't be depressed. So aye. Cured and so forth.
It's like telling someone that's depressed just be happy and just save money but also but ridiculous amounts of seasonal tat will make you happy.
He'll have extra money now government are paying 60+ a months to household bills up until March next year.

Reactions: 21
I still can’t believe he deleted the grid picture of him and katie out of spite when he was having his tantrum. Who does tit like that? 😂
An immature bleep with issues like him does things like that. My sister unliked all my photos of my kids on Facebook after she didn’t get her own way about something! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Higher higher ! I wish he would give up a bespoke journeh on how he stores all the tat 🤣 he let slip the other day he had no room for stuff then quickly refrained it saying well this is room just need to reorganise. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congratulating Hinch on how far she's come. You should be Congratulating the people who were sucked into buying the products to get her where she is.
The sooner she becomes a has been the better.
As for that fragrance, you can shove it up ya hoop, sideways 🖕

His voice is so friggin irritating before I've had my coffee 😂
Screenshot_20221011-102245_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Congratulating Hinch on how far she's come. You should be Congratulating the people who were sucked into buying the products to get her where she is.

His voice is so friggin irritating before I've had my coffee 😂View attachment 1642141
The dishwasher tablets 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

His voice is so friggin irritating before I've had my coffee 😂View attachment 1642141
But that would require Mario to recognise that he is the ultimate sheep and has been conned into following and idolising someone who is merely a PR tool. I see it as being identical to my one of my sibling's childhood need to have anything with Mr Blobby on it, only this lot (esp. Mario) are too stupid to see that.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.