Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many things on him that people and companies would be shocked at knowing, eh Mario πŸ‘ˆ

The thought of my clothes smelling of eucalyptus just doesn't work for me πŸ₯΄

He really is thick as tit πŸ˜‚
Well I have well and truly had karna on my ass. Mum popped in with a few bits (very grateful of course) but she said I’ve got you some fabric softener.
Yes it’s cuntalyptus. Mario and Hinch are haunting me ma lovelies 😭

I think he’s hinting for some #gifted . I thought I seen other instagramers getting gifted the whole range of this , or did I imagine it ?
Yeah Jake Prickenden(no ma quote) got some πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I have well and truly had karna on my ass. Mum popped in with a few bits (very grateful of course) but she said I’ve got you some fabric softener.
Yes it’s cuntalyptus. Mario and Hinch are haunting me ma lovelies 😭

Yeah Jake Prickenden(no ma quote) got some πŸ’Ž
What a surprise that muppet got gifted some! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just been in that small business Home Bargains and within 5 minutes, "Higher Love" started playing - it's like they knew! πŸ™„ πŸ–•πŸ˜‚ This is our new store and its massive - it's safe to say they're obsessed with Halloween and Christmas there, and here's a few things Mario would have peed himself with excitement about.... πŸ˜‚ I'm thinking the skeleton would look lovely on the outside of his door, give the druggies a laugh or a heart attack! πŸ‘€ πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That padded coat and trainers need binned. They're friggin horrible. I'm just pleased we can only see a small bit, because he must look a right clip in them πŸ™ˆ
#Sorrynotsorry πŸ€ͺ
Screenshot_20221010-173116_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That padded coat and trainers need binned. They're friggin horrible. I'm just pleased we can only see a small bit, because he must look a right clip in them πŸ™ˆ
#Sorrynotsorry πŸ€ͺView attachment 1640430
Dance all the way home? How long was his shift? It was only about half an hour ago he was begging fae some free fabric softener

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just been in that small business Home Bargains and within 5 minutes, "Higher Love" started playing - it's like they knew! πŸ™„ πŸ–•πŸ˜‚ This is our new store and its massive - it's safe to say they're obsessed with Halloween and Christmas there, and here's a few things Mario would have peed himself with excitement about.... πŸ˜‚ I'm thinking the skeleton would look lovely on the outside of his door, give the druggies a laugh or a heart attack! πŸ‘€ πŸ˜‚
You should be thanking Mario for putting that small business on the app. Thanks to him youse have got a big shop xxπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why does he walk like he’s got a Christmas tree stuck up his ass? Genuinely walks like Daffy Duck. His content is piss poor :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hello ma lovelies, I'm in my wee hospital room the noo, and I just noticed the slippers Mr Best has bought me, has a wee label saying "cosy" on it. It's giving bespoke wintum vibes. So aye.
I noticed that the pauper of paisley has been pounding the pavements, the day and so forth.
IMG_20221010_185743.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hello ma lovelies, I'm in my wee hospital room the noo, and I just noticed the slippers Mr Best has bought me, has a wee label saying "cosy" on it. It's giving bespoke wintum vibes. So aye.
I noticed that the pauper of paisley has been pounding the pavements, the day and so forth.
View attachment 1640718
Imagine having to walk up to that building every day, knowing the only time you’ll ever leave is in your box. Na, not for me hun

• Haha
View attachment 1640718
A dunno how he can call his flat his safe place cause duck me, I’d be scared to step oot tha door in that street. It luks abysmal. If depression had a picture.. that would be it.
what a walloper going on aboot being all cosy wosy when this is just ootside his windae πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I bet the locals phish themselves when they see this broad strutting doon the road as if he's John Travolta.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1640718
I hope your aw better soon ma lovelie and get hame fae that hospital and get aw cosy. I hope you’ve got a wee goonie to keep you cosy along with your cosy slippers. Seriously though, I hope you’re ok. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I got blocked a few months back but thanks for the screenshots guyzz. It’s refreshing to see he’s still a concord nosed bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.