Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same 😂 It's definitely a pj day, watching TV, eating shite with more drinks. That fanny doesn't know how to live! 🤪
Mebbes boxing day is Marion's day aff fae aw that, cos he does maist of it every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening ma lovelies ! Slightly disappointed we did not get a wee mental health journeh from Marion ! And we all know he is dying to put his try up…so it will
Be up 1st Nov I reckon ! He is like an impulsive child. Defo not the full ticket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Willy Wanka & the Candy Cane factory over there has zero concept of the 12 days before, 12 days after that its meant tae be cause he's got duck aw xmas to look forward tae so over compensates with the OTT decs more so cause
1. Nae c*** comes for Xmas in Palais d Paisley
2. He's nae pals so literally buys for 5 family members
3. Its aw for the gram because hes a silly weee wank with a serious inferiority complex.
4. The most he gets is Camel Toe Krystals Xmas dinner fit for Barlinnie A wing. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mario on his stories:

Screenshot_20221010-222433~2.png

Mario responding to a DM:

Screenshot_20221010-222624.png

He's a fake little rodent, so aye 🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Claims to be there for those struggling but has turned off his DM’s 🤷🏼‍♀️
He is an absolute turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pfffttt open up to him?. You must be joking. He's opened his mouth once too many times about his fake insta friends as it is.
Trust and loyalty isn't in Mario's DNA 🙄
Screenshot_20221010-223425_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hello ma lovelies, I'm in my wee hospital room the noo, and I just noticed the slippers Mr Best has bought me, has a wee label saying "cosy" on it. It's giving bespoke wintum vibes. So aye.
I noticed that the pauper of paisley has been pounding the pavements, the day and so forth.
View attachment 1640718
Hold they cosy slippers up high hen, hope you’re treatment is going well tonsa love and tattie hearts. Hope they have boiled stovies on the hospital menu for youse x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how we're already into the taking down of the tress phase, when A) they are not even up and B) we haven't even had Halloween.
IMG_20221010_170747.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Canny wait to have a mental health slip and reach out to Marion cos being called a wee witch will snap me right ooty it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I never appreciated him saying “Never message this account again!!!!” in response to the person asking him to be more conscious of his carbon footprint.

It’s so so funny. Who does he think he is… Tony Soprano!?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Evening ma lovelies ! Slightly disappointed we did not get a wee mental health journeh from Marion ! And we all know he is dying to put his try up…so it will
Be up 1st Nov I reckon ! He is like an impulsive child. Defo not the full ticket 🤣
A wee mention of mental health day from Marion not long after, it's like he's psychic or something. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I never appreciated him saying “Never message this account again!!!!” in response to the person asking him to be more conscious of his carbon footprint.

It’s so so funny. Who does he think he is… Tony Soprano!?

It’s brilliant isn’t it? I do think he reckons he is some type of Mafia Don. What with his “strong Italian bloodline” 😂

Remember when he said “CAPEEEESH”? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wish I knew that all it took to get over my severe anxiety and depression was to try my best and it would get better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.