Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really hopes Paul Smith comes to Glasgow - he’s playing 3 sold out nights!!!

It pisses me off that he talks about people like he’s a talent scout but in fact they are actually established artists.

What a bleeping ugly cretin!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How come he finds this bloke roasting people funny, but he takes offence at what we say.
I know, right? 🤔 Cheeky fucker should be honoured he has such a following because despite him being a prick, this thread isnae offensive and we ARE funny! ✌😂

Definitely a load of nuggets clinging oan tae the hairs there. Bet his hole has mare hair than oan his heid
Oh god.... 🥴🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he being bitter about Mrs.H being at clean home show making himself out the the OG of cleaning.
He shows no cleaning his interior is copied trends he follows 2 years later, he is the original of duck all, the OG of hauls.
The original gangster of cleaning... He's being that witch today.
Tons love always 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her fella, saviour of Ava May!

Just seen the last sentence in his bio. When did he add that the clown 🤣
Thanks Hen. He’s a bit of a downgrade from the last ride she was with. Although, I guess this one did save her from bankruptcy, so needs must eh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In bed at 8.10pm. bleeping hell. What a life. I could understand if he had just worked a 12hr shift down the hospital. He’s spent 30mins flinging some harpic down the loo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whys he mentioning finding different guys attractive all of a sudden, has Deek nearly at his credit limit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Whys he mentioning finding different guys attractive all of a sudden, has Deek nearly at his credit limit 😂
He’s like a Hermit Crab. He’s outgrown the current shoebox shell and needs to scavenge another, bigger one

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"GUT THIS BASTARD HOOSE!"

😂😂

Between bleep washings and bastard hoose, he's gonna huv tae come with an explicit content warning soon, ma lovelies! 👀

Her fella, saviour of Ava May!

Just seen the last sentence in his bio. When did he add that the clown 🤣
I've just looked and omg, cringe!! 🙈 He obviously feels threatened by Sawf and how she has made a fortune just in the last year or two by doing less and less cleaning, whilst he's still not being given his own discount codes! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.