Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Can we just talk about how smug he was a few days ago that absolutely naebody had guessed yet what he was adding to his theme yet then today he does a big Colleen Rooney style reveal ‘it’s…. Gingerbread men’ ☠ howling

I reckon he’s shitting bricks cos he knows hinch is gonna have that farm of hers looking like fucking Lapland come December

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Fuck me last year the Grinch stole Christmas, this year she’s stole Autumn, so aye.
I maintain my opinion she’s a real nasty piece of work 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 46

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Maz: "So I saw these and just hid tae buy them"
Everybody: "But you don't need mair candy c.."
Maz: "Ah couldnae help masel and you know me ah luv supportin small businesses"
Everybody: " But there's a cost if li.."
Maz: "Wait tae yae see what I picked up in B&M guys"
Everybody: "But energy bills are rising an.."
Maz: "Wits that?, OH MY GOD NEEEDDDDDD"
Everybody: "But you've nae space in.."
Maz: "Yeez know me..Goat another Mug"
Everybody: "aye but.."
Maz: "NOT MA PROBLEM I'M KEEPIN MA POWER and so forth"
Everybody: " But yae only work part time how do you aff.."
Maz: "I know it's only Monday but Al show yeez aw ma big haul at the weekend"

Everybody: 🤦‍♀️🖕👊👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
So lemme get this straight …

he goes off passively aggressively on Olly Murs About his looks.

now someone has told him to die ! which tbh I don’t believe …I know we have a laugh at his expense but I cant see why someone would wish deathon him ! - my guess is his attention seeking !

then he tells everyone to think about their words to people as it could send them over the edge …even though he just publicly said about Olly Murs appearance ! He is a walking contradiction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
“There’s yer profile picture for yer troll sites” (that he doesn’t read)

Cheers, Mazda, I’ve went with this yin, hope you approve, doll.

F49C872F-6E66-4F9C-8CF2-A5E9457B1E6F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Quickly flying tae this new thread to leave my favourite part, so it will always be here. 💎 Absolootley fucking beautiful and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sick

littlebitty1

Good Morning tattlers! Long time lurker first time poster. Im from good old P town aka Paisley, and did follow oor mario religiously until the start of the year. No idea how I came across tattle in general but its opened my eyes to a lot of things, esp inregards to oor mario.

Anyway, Ive been following this thread (my fav all time mario story is when Hinch stole his christmas, whenever im down i re read those threads and ah just makes my day).

I thought id do my first post (yay) and share this. I follow Louise Pentland (i like her no hate) and she put up a post basically saying how this timeof year most influencers/social media peeps, this is their busiest time of year. She said basically please dont spend money if shes doing an add with a brand, just liking the content would be great etc. I think this is a great message to put out, espeically this early and I cant see anyone else doing it yet.

It genuinelly concerns me how much big mario spends on literally shite, and if your not in a good place mentally etc you may feel pressured to have your home look a certain way etc. I can abs see that happening.

Anyway just interesting that she made a post about it, I mean mario probably will now since he reads tattle, but with the current climate I do think it is something to address.

TONS A LOVE

(ano i cannae spell im no mario lol)

• Heart
  • Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I can't stand Olly Murs, think he's a jumped up prick, but how the fuck can Mario McKnight, the cock-nosed, 3 haired gormless cretin comment on anyone else's appearance? 😱🙄😂
Sorry ma lovelie, ahm oot living ma life as a should but when Mr Margrit text me to say about the Olly Murs comment I was straight into the corner of the pub (don’t want every cunt knowing am a troll) to come on here.

That cunt literally has black rings around his eyes and lips like he’s been dragged alang gravel face doon, and here he is slagging ma boyfriend. Naw, no huvin it.

And as fur you @#noinfluencer you should know better!!!! Nae castleveeeechie fur you oan Monday. #naedeserved

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Friggin hell, l nearly shat myself when l opened his stories to this! 😳
Sort your eyes out Mario, you look like you're auditioning for Uncle Fester 🥴
Screenshot_20221011-201326_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Imagine feeling smug that you predicted that the creator of the biggest home account would turn up at a cleaning and home convention. Get in the bin ya honkin hedgehog!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Lmao I’ve watched the reel about 10 times noo. Are P&G paying him for that or was it just gifted to him? It doesn’t say ad so I think he’s just been gifted them. 🧐

Some highlights for me: the lip balm that looks like an oil spill, the hair (obv), the fake posh voice, the fact he’s wearing highlighter on his brow/ eye makeup, the eyelashes that look like the kind kids draw in pictures.

But the bread bin is still the real star of the show!

B09798CC-0B82-477C-9E16-077C26884828.jpeg

Happy new thread ma lovelies and so forth. Mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning lovelies, a little late to the party with the million dots of doom and Christmas haul. Was out with ma pals all day yesterday drinking them ➡🍹 lethal drinks and living ma best life. Anyway, fair to say the hangover is a million times worse after watching Martin Saville, here’s ma thoughts on it all, it’s a long one so settle in lovelies:

• Where is he putting all this shit
  • How much stuff does he reckon he’s fitting on his already buckled console tables
  • The Tony almond stuff is cheap tacky shit
  • Youse, again 🙄
  • The Santa is fucking hideous
  • Sorry he’s not at the cleaning show, well you weren’t sorry the other day when you were slagging it off
  • Feels so so guilty not being there, who the fuck does he think he is 😂
  • Clearly scared of travelling further than the end of his nose
  • Shaking like a shitting dog
  • The fucking waffle slippers and socks
  • Tier stand, is that actually what it’s called??
  • Candy cane land 😂
  • Diamanté... sequins ya wee cunt
  • Treated myself... you treat yourself every fucking day Martin
  • It makes me fucking happy... It doesn’t Martin, you admitted you were having a breakdown when you did this last year
  • The way he speaks, eughhhh
  • If you have Amazon, who doesn’t fucking have Amazon 😂
  • Life’s, it’s lives Martin
  • I refuse to believe he’s a 40 year old man, it’s fucking weird!
  • Olly Murs, how many times did he want to say what’s wrong with him, he looks really unwell, I hope he’s alright.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He won’t be at the clean and tidy home show lovlies - I know you’re all gutted. He is waiting for the Bedsit Full of Tat Show in Glasgow instead x

1711E3D7-192E-4FC8-9F2B-440BBAD760BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42