Cleaning with Mario #81 Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for an atlas for my tiny pupils, who now call me grandma... 😶😬😂 AUNT DAWN THANK YOU SMALL witches. Nuffink in library, which is open but has no books cos of refurb reasons. 🤔 Tour of the charity shops, no luck, but lots of Christmas decoration tat, in red and white... The British heart foundation have stolen Mario's decor idea!!! Or just maybe that shite is everywhere.
I will look at his stories later, fully expect Derek (mario) has bought yet more crap. Worrying behaviour, needs to have a sit down and a chat with someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it me or is he always at the dentist on his annual leave? If I had as much annual leave as him and was in a childless couple (no babygurl rain isn't a child)I'd be out enjoying my time with family and friends no wasting time talking about season of the year and buying one load of shite for the gram. Oh wait he hasn't got any friends...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it me or is he always at the dentist on his annual leave? If I had as much annual leave as him and was in a childless couple (no babygurl rain isn't a child)I'd be out enjoying my time with family and friends no wasting time talking about season of the year and buying one load of shite for the gram. Oh wait he hasn't got any friends...
And his family can’t stand him, hen. Had tae go and live in his aunt’s box room when he was late 20’s. Can only assume the Maw had had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t want to waste my time off going to the dentist unless I really had to. If it is just a check up why doesn’t he go on a day he is at work? It’s not as if he works ALL day, surely he could get an early appointment as he never seems to be in work before 12 noon most days

Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t want to waste my time off going to the dentist unless I really had to. If it is just a check up why doesn’t he go on a day he is at work? It’s not as if he works ALL day, surely he could get an early appointment as he never seems to be in work before 12 noon most days
Imagine having to do dental work on that mouth with his rancid breath

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Rite, Deek didn't buy you that tree, nor did he lug it up the stairs. We have a 7 foot tree. My husband is 6ft 4 and it takes two of us to carry it down the stairs every year. It's also soo bloody wide there is no way a tree that size would fit in that postage stamp flat of theirs. It's going to look ridiculous. I bet he put the old one up next to it.
I'm sure the flocked trees are really bad for pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This needs to go on the Wiki. #shitegate

Thread title suggestion (no ma quote): The shite was flying from hisself like her in bridesmaids in the street.

View attachment 1613358
Nay wunner naebody visits 11 Beirut Toowers.

As well as avoiding the wee junkies oan the staircase, you're likely to walk in tae the high footfall area which will stinking of him sharting himsel and so forth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Nay wunner naebody visits 11 Beirut Toowers.

As well as avoiding the wee junkies oan the staircase, you're likely to walk in tae the high footfall area which will stinking of him sharting himsel and so forth
I wunder if we sent a Christmas card tae M McKnight, 11 Beirut Toowers, Seedyhill it wud get there.

There's a Paddington bear at a window in Glasgow and people send it postcards without full address and postie delivers them. Martin is half bear when he wears his bungle skin 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Afternoon hens, I've been on the small business ASOS, treatit myself to a new jumper and pj's, all ready to watch frozen planet on Sunday, using petty cash off Mr Best. #needed. I cannae believe Marion addressed the wee picture I made many threads ago. So aye.
IMG_20220929_162435.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why does he care if someone used the discount code? It's not linked to him so he can't make ANY money! 😂 If it was "Mario10" then he'd make a percentage, but it's like me buying a load of stuff from there, filming the unboxing, tagging the company then pretending they've given me a personalised code when it's a generic one anyone can get by googling. Why is he so thick to, yet again, not ask these people if he can actually work with them and earn money from a personalised code? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm going to be honest. I never read the text because l was too busy laughing at his selfies 😂
I was picturing him taking those fake laughing pictures.

Mario, why do you make it so easy for people to rip you apart when you do and say stupid things.

Screenshot_20220929-180716_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220929-180824_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220929-180837_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Rite, Deek didn't buy you that tree, nor did he lug it up the stairs. We have a 7 foot tree. My husband is 6ft 4 and it takes two of us to carry it down the stairs every year. It's also soo bloody wide there is no way a tree that size would fit in that postage stamp flat of theirs. It's going to look ridiculous. I bet he put the old one up next to it.
I'm sure the flocked trees are really bad for pets.
You’re right hen. Martin we know you read here so please take note….

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.