Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about the weather being cold but couldn’t wait for Autumn and Christmas season to get all cosy . He just constantly contradicts what he says 🙄
He really is a first class tit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A thoughts just occurred to me when I was bringing in my line dried bleep washing… do we think Dezza let’s him spend like this on shite so they specifically don’t have the cash to get married?? That’s one way to ensure it never happens!! Every time Marvis mentions a candy cane Dezza tells him ‘go on treat yourself’ buying him more time before he’s legally shackled to that forever

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's not even got Disney on the tele? 😂 Everyday a new lie.
Moron Marion at it again.

View attachment 1606392
Why’s he terrified? It’s not like he’s ever gonna go on a plane. Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
He needs to get tae know that we already knew about it and it was true Avent, I mean I remember it on the news. Why is he soooo behind with stuff 😩

Event** no Avent I'm just making up words now for oor Marion.
My post
My rules
Ma life it's been like this for 8 month dnt like simple posting to wrong tattler.
Sooo ayye tons love 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure that cats stuffed but posable. Was thinking the same about wee Deek, have we ever heard him speak?
Gies me the willies, reminds me of Odd Bod in Carry on Screaming
View attachment 1605997
Does anyone remember when Derek did a takeover of Mario's account and said something like "testing, testing, 123, hello it's Derek here". 🤣 and that's all he could manage. I think it's generous to assume they might actually share a braincell 🤦🏼‍♀️ they are well suited.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Does anyone remember when Derek did a takeover of Mario's account and said something like "testing, testing, 123, hello it's Derek here". 🤣 and that's all he could manage. I think it's generous to assume they might actually share a braincell 🤦🏼‍♀️ they are well suited.
One I was embarrassed at with Deed Deek was when they did question time and Marion was saying what do I use on MY FLOORS what do I use on MY COUCH, What's MY wax melt to burn the now? I mean I thought Deed Deek didn't do cleaning so why ask him like he would know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also Marion I should be *Our or Your it's not all YOURS in the bumming fort.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion will have back complaints next we lying on his brick sofa for the week while snacking on his criss, cheeseless cheeseboard and joose aff his brick table.
Don't you be worrying about him though. He has an appointment scheduled to get beaten up by Bruse during his annual leave just after he gets his choppers checked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is NOT bloody cold. I’ve got a washing out and I’m only in Glasgow.
Edited to say - sorry a bleep washing out. Pardon my ignorance 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
YOOOS AS AW LYING. ITS FECKING COLD ENOUGH TO WEAR YER SCEEERRRF. 🤫

Hope the temperature drops more so he has to put his heating on and Donovan the Debt Collector has to push his way past the robin in the haw way so he can press his ring dawbell and stroke pippy longstocking’s platted pubes xx

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember that! I am sure it was because a ‘small business’ had sent Deek some chocolate (because, as we all know Marion disnae like choklit 🤥) and he basically made Deek come on Instagram and do a wee presentation to say thank you as if he was a five year old having to thank his granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It is NOT bloody cold. I’ve got a washing out and I’m only in Glasgow.
Edited to say - sorry a bleep washing out. Pardon my ignorance 😁
Well ma lovelie, for once am on Marion’s side, it’s cold, howling wind and pishing rain we me the day and I can’t get my bleep washing hung oot. It’s no cold enough to have heating on though but am no cold blooded like oor Marion. Now al get back in ma ain laine and get aw snuggled up warm and cosy. So aye. 🥔 ❤ 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I put the bedding on the line, and the duvet to air. Mr Dayn is WFH, gave him instructions that deek could follow... If it rain bring big white duvet in. So, home and duvet is sodden. Argh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cant keep up with this thread and you funny fuckers, so may have already been said🤦‍♀️... but the thought of a grown man chillin out watching disney films gives me the ick🥴

• Haha
I cant keep up with this thread and you funny fuckers, so may have already been said🤦‍♀️... but the thought of a grown man chillin out watching disney films gives me the ick🥴
My son had a boyfriend that was obsessed with Disney. Don’t get me wrong, I like a few of them. But this bloke was obsessive. It was so creepy. I was so glad when my son got rid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Youse all be pleased to know me bleep washings we’re all dry on the line in my smell the wealth 180 ft garden. I just went to Lidl to do me shopping- shopping not a HAUL - and was wearing a T-shirt and leggings. No cardy even. Certainly not a scarf and I shan’t be putting the heating on for a good few weeks yet. Granted I’m at the other end of the country but it’s the same country!

• Haha
Lazy trollop and he's just confirmed he's a snake 🐍

cb7c2453-39f1-4187-99fe-adaa217328ff.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when Maz was filming Deek on the phone to those basterds at Sky and he said 'affirmitive'. Poor wee mite still thinks he is in the army 🤣🤣 Or mebbe just wishful thinking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He hates the heat of the summer and is now moaning about the cold (even though it's not actually that cold). Honestly, what does he want exactly?! Isn't Autumn and Winter supposed to be his favourite time of the year. He's a right moaning minnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when Maz was filming Deek on the phone to those basterds at Sky and he said 'affirmitive'. Poor wee mite still thinks he is in the army 🤣🤣 Or mebbe just wishful thinking.
Omg I’d forgotten about the “affirmative” hahahaha on their £360 a month sky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.