Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing cosy about that living room. It always looks cold, even when he filters it tae duck.

Also, you only put your bedding and towels in the dryer? Why did you have your bed sheet hanging over your living room door then?

Lying little woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Eek! Can someone confirm or deny that they two tubes had red and black checked pyjamas in the past? I’ve just had confirmation from the head grandson (who are we kidding, we know his 4 year old sister’s in charge!!) that he will wear the same beeyootilfool jimjams as the other two melters er darlings this year! Pyoorly bespoke from the small business M&S (smell the wealth) and in the scent black and red check 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was amazing Ma lovely. I mean, not a patch oan Paisley, but we move!
I’m so glad you’re back hen, I know you were living your best life, but I was feart you were gonna miss the two trees situation so aye.❤
On another note I telt mr strictly about the headband and Christmas sacks tonight, he listened and never commented, until I was finished and he came out with
“I’ve told you before the only time I want to hear about that wee scrote is if he disappears from earth”
Then some vulgar comments about Dereks “sacks”. I can’t repeat that though, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nae debates I’m freezing but there’s no way the heatings going on in September. bleep washings not in the dryer either an no debates. The sun still tries to spine bright down here in t’south so the bleep washing’s will be out so aye.
I don’t want an airer full of bleep washings by my kitchen island (smell.the.wealth) as I need room to mop kick into this dayn of days to Tong Braxston on the wireless. So aye and so forth. In the scent of duck me he’s a walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This week the Fortnum and Mason Christmas shop went live online which has me excited - smell the wealth. A historic moment in this week's history so aye. But should I also be heading over to Tony A. L. M. O. N. D with my not so bespoke ten percent code to 'youse' ?!
I think I'd best get back in my lane! My tree, my rules... In December and not before so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This has probably been said 100 times before I genuinely think he is one 35p energy drink short of a corner shop.

Summer is my favourite season and I make the most of it. However, I don’t really like Autumn but still enjoy the seasonal activities that I do every year - a corn maze, pumpkin picking, a Halloween party and bonfire night etc.

This punk bangs on about how much he loves it but then when it is actually autumn, he does duck all other than moans about the temperature that he so desperately wanted back in August. Blows my mind how stupid he actually is - and all in public as well.

If I was that stupid, I certainly wouldn’t be making a spectacle of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mario, while you sit in your cold and uninviting flat, I've been out with friends living my life having drinks and a laugh. You're such a boring old fart! *Mic drop* 🎤...And it's washing not washings you backward bastard 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
60k for a wedding? Ours was about 20k and no expenses spared- limo, 2 meals, dj, live band, bespoke 😂 use of venue from midday to midnight. Smell the wealth. For 60k I’d want a private jet for all to reach a bespoke venue and accommodate everyone for a night at least
We did pursue for €15000 - 130 people pics meal dresses suits and honeymoon to New York for a week no expense spared - wtf does he want

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Its taken him 39 years to realise you only get one chance at life. Jesus bleeping Christ almighty 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah wind yer neck in with your stupid quotes because you sound like a broken record 🙄 You're the only one that needs to put it into action.
As for spending time with people who love you, that's you on the lonely shelf 😂
Screenshot_20220927-093223_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah wind yer neck in with your stupid quotes because you sound like a broken record 🙄 You're the only one that needs to put it into action.
As for spending time with people who love you, that's you on the lonely shelf 😂
View attachment 1608196
What an imbecile!!!!
Im in stitches everytime I see those vile, hanging ceiling lights😂 why???? What’s the purpose of them? Reading lights 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done Mario 👏 You've just told the world and his wife that you live at number 11, so they have a head start to track you 🙄
Screenshot_20220927-100417_Instagram.jpg

Ffs stop it!. No middle aged men should have signs like that in the kitchen.
His family must tut and sigh seeing this, if they don't they should
Screenshot_20220927-100421_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well done Mario 👏 You've just told the world and his wife that you live at number 11, so they have a head start to track you 🙄
View attachment 1608238

Ffs stop it!. No middle aged men should have signs like that in the kitchen.
His family must tut and sigh seeing this, if they don't they should
View attachment 1608243
Maybe he’s secretly letting aw us lovelies know that his hovel is number 11 so we can go roon for hot chokolit and warm up now that autumn has barely begun wintum has arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah swear wan day Netflix will make a documentary oan Marion “M.A.R.I.O.N-M.C.K.N.I.G.H.T hidden in plain sight

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.