Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has to be joking. How can he be posting about spending time with loved ones then in the next breath uploading reels with money wasted on tat 💀 spend that money on going oot with your family Maz. A wee lodge break with your family for Xmas. Take your niece/nephew out to the panto. Am buckled at two grown men having TWO sets of Xmas bedding. Pure jimmy saville vibes the day ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wintum makes me laugh every time I read it!! 😂😂😂
Let’s face it, no one should have that sign in their hoose/flat/bedsit 😂😂😂
I wasn’t here for last Christmas so looking forward to this, it’s already hilarious and mind blowing in equal measure ⚰😂⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“Warm up here” 💀 He is getting weirder and weirder. Surely they can both see how nonsey they are coming across ?
What the actual is this tat now? Its not as if he often has friends round for hot drinks and gossip. Rather than spanking money on unnecessary signs maybe box in the boiler and gas meter that is on show

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone please slap me, I am genuinely feeling sorry for the wee scheme rat 🐀 he has absolutely zilch, drowning in debt, lives in a bedsit in a tinksville, has copious amount of utter tit that he pretends his make shift friends will enjoy. His family don't seem very interested in him, absolutely no friends, no interests, no holidays, nothing on the horizon to be excited about. How does anyone get to almost 40 in this predicament?

Then I reminded myself what a nasty little witch he is, you reap what you sow Mavis, Karma is a bleep (your favourite word, not mine)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What in the holy lamb did i just watch . If you only get 1 life and that makes him happy he's one sad bastard. He's a ferocious liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s no often I write on here, more of a lurker and enjoyer 😆 but my lord I can’t even…. What an absolute attention bleep!! He knows that it’s far too soon and is absolutely getting off on the fact that people are talking about him. Well I hope his followers keep dropping like flies! I’ll no be tho, it’s so strange, like a car crash you just can’t help but look at 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Swerving back out of my lurking lane but where the hell does he keep all of that rubbish??? Also I thought at the start of the reel when he showed the candy cane bedding, I thought he was going to fling it and it would be on his bed. I genuinely wouldn't have been surprised if he had his Christmas bedding on in September. I do have moments when I feel sorry for him and then I remember he pushed a tattlers wee granny.

• Haha
  • Sad

Live footage of Mario flying over the scheme after I just saw that creepy arse sign

• Haha
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell Maz, we get you only got one life, that doesnae mean youse can take kids off the streets of Paisley willy nilly, so aye! Get back in your lane and leave them alone!
IMG_20220927_122639.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
3 Christmas reels already and we’re still over a month away til Halloween. He’s no right ma lovelies. That’s relatively it for ma post.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just noticed on that reel he’s posted, he’s said to be continued on the caption. Does that mean more shite or what? Am stressed at the thought of more tat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly I don’t understand how he’s not losing followers in droves by banging on about bloody Christmas in September.

With the cost of living situation as well as all the other horrendous tit going on in the world, how can someone be so vapid as to be preoccupied with ONE day that’s 3 months away? He’s a ridiculous scrote of a person. It’s not normal.

• Heart
Honestly I don’t understand how he’s not losing followers in droves by banging on about bloody Christmas in September.

With the cost of living situation as well as all the other horrendous tit going on in the world, how can someone be so vapid as to be preoccupied with ONE day that’s 3 months away? He’s a ridiculous scrote of a person. It’s not normal.

I think he is losing followers. For someone with over a 100k followers he’s only got 71 comments on the Christmas tat reel. Which is shite engagement in comparison relatively. But we move So aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That bleeping Santa sign that’s “coming home with him”.. doesn’t that belong outside.. in.. a garden 🙊🙊 ma weans have one by our front door. Hilarious thing is he could fit all three rooms on that sign 🙊 kitchen, tit cave, bedroom.. not that you need a sign to navigate the postage stamp 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This thing should be stuck on a lawn surely, not BY the actual tree. What a feckin idiot.
Screenshot_20220927-141814_Instagram~2.jpg

That bleeping Santa sign that’s “coming home with him”.. doesn’t that belong outside.. in.. a garden 🙊🙊 ma weans have one by our front door. Hilarious thing is he could fit all three rooms on that sign 🙊 kitchen, tit cave, bedroom.. not that you need a sign to navigate the postage stamp 💋
I've just posted the same 😂 Seriously he's totally backward

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At this point I am convinced the bald bleep is trolling us and is a parody account...nae debates oan ma post

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.