Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at his pinned Candy Cane Lane post and I've never seen such a dull looking room in all my life.
How is it possible to have that amount of christmas tat everywhere and the place still look so dull and cold.
I'll admit I'm a sucker for the Christmas decorations (in December) and I love how warm and inviting the house looks.
Is it cause I plug my lights intae the wall?
Even the bedroom one, I've seen clinical hospital spaces look cosier and more festive.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just noticed the Tony Almond code he posted is a generic christmas code, and the code Beggy Becky uses has her name in it, so presumably she will make money from her personal code he, as always, is probably just promoting the company in exchange for some plastic tat and not any ongoing money. Missing out again.
BB6D46BD-4BE4-43B3-B75D-A3E852ABC082.jpeg
05E12CE6-C033-45CC-B4C8-914140AB8FED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think her and Marion would have a few things in common, they both like spending money on utter shite, they both wear their hoose coats constantly and they both love dressing tress. Maybe Marion could get some of the big fluffy headbands she wears and give us a laugh. 😂
Yes they’re nearly the same person, both seem to be utter arseholes too lol it’s killing me that I can’t comment in the TikTok threads 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma lovelie, Marion has his messages switched aff, his inbox, ootbox and any other bespoke box he has so you’ve no chance. You’d have to send him a bespoke email to his bespoke AOL email address.
You'd have more luck using his wee santa letterbox hen, AOL email is probably tied to his tit laptop and he's not fired that up in a while, since he attempted to make those horrific PowerPoint videos and so forth. Just write to him
Nae cleaning with Marion,
tit hole flats,
Paisley.
That's all you need to write, postman will hunner percent know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You'd have more luck using his wee santa letterbox hen, AOL email is probably tied to his tit laptop and he's not fired that up in a while, since he attempted to make those horrific PowerPoint videos and so forth. Just write to him
Nae cleaning with Marion,
tit hole flats,
Paisley.
That's all you need to write, postman will hunner percent know.
😆 I tell you what, I’ll buy anyone who manages to make contact with Marion by whatever means, 2 flocked tress and half a dozen giant candy cane lame lollipops. I didn’t see the PowerPoints ma lovelie, what were they in aid o?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The King of Xmas? WTF he doesn't even do anything at xmas does he? He literally just sits on the house and go to home bargains and B&M. No xmas nights out or to the markets.... NOTHING. New Year the sausage is all cosy in his bed for 7.30pm. Id love to be a fly on the wall on xmas morning in there house with him and Derek opening up their presents and xmas eve boxes imagine. Then probs all morning sitting with his face tripping him on Instagram seeing people actual DO xmas things. Boxing day the tree gets pulled down then hes in a downer because he doesn't have any content.

What's he going to do after Christmas?? I cant even believe im talking about xmas on the 26th of September lol. I bet my life that he will be ripping up flooring etc because hes no other content its always the same... and all for instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So ah hud tae Google image search this painting and it’s apparently Olivia Newton-John by an artist cawd Craig Davidson. Don’t walk, run ma lovelies. Thank auld Blanche later and so forth. So aye.
The way he worded it l thought it was his brother that painted it. I'd be furious if my brother was posting contents from my house. Mario just doesn't think that the world and his wife see his pictures, and any burglars in the area have a layout of his brothers house from him already 🙄 He really is backward

Reactions: 24
I'm sure that cats stuffed but posable. Was thinking the same about wee Deek, have we ever heard him speak?
Gies me the willies, reminds me of Odd Bod in Carry on Screaming
1664189331425.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did Marion skip primary school? At what age do weans learn the three letter word ‘use’? He’s an imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
😆 I tell you what, I’ll buy anyone who manages to make contact with Marion by whatever means, 2 flocked tress and half a dozen giant candy cane lame lollipops. I didn’t see the PowerPoints ma lovelie, what were they in aid o?
I'm not sure if it was for the pink stuff reveal, which was a massive duck up.

I'm sure that cats stuffed but posable. Was thinking the same about wee Deek, have we ever heard him speak?
Gies me the willies, reminds me of Odd Bod in Carry on Screaming
View attachment 1605997
Christ on a cornflake, if Marion and Deek had a baby, this is what it would look like. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So. We know he’s illiterate. But this amused me way more than it should. Overlooking the bespoke fullstops between each letter (why? WHY??!!), he’s put a space before the full stop at the end of T.O.N. Y and the hyphen has a space on one side but not the other.
He can’t even get basic basic basic punctuation right. He thinks it looks so bougie, but it looks like a five year old was bashing away at the keyboard.
Moron.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What do him and Deek actually do on Christmas Day? Do they visit the sister?
Yeah they usually go to Mario’s family and I think he’s always shown us Krystal Chandelier’s care home. I’m assuming she has the most room to host them all?

Either way, they’re back from the Shire by 730pm and all cosy in the postage stamp. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah they usually go to Mario’s family and I think he’s always shown us Krystal Chandelier’s care home. I’m assuming she has the most room to host them all?

Either way, they’re back from the Shire by 730pm and all cosy in the postage stamp. 😴
Remember when he showed us her new front door? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks lovelies, I’ve gotten to know 👌🏻

maybe the brother will host this year and Marion will stay out later than his bed time 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember last year you legends inadvertently started a 12 days of Xmas countdown Mario style?! I wanted to put in 🎼12 mops a kicking, but I was too late. That was v.funny

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks lovelies, I’ve gotten to know 👌🏻

maybe the brother will host this year and Marion will stay out later than his bed time 🤭
Get back to yer ain lane ma lovelie - oor Marion needs to be bespoke cosy by 7pm. Disnae matter what day it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.