Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know if he’s putting presents for 2 grown men in they sacks.
I also need to know if he fills the stockings, it’s bugging my head😭
Every time I think of that headband I just pish myself, I can’t wait for the husbands response to this my lovelies
It's a boot in the sacks he's needing.
Pure Micheal Jackson vibes.
Nay debates 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This wee headband had me in hysterics ma lovelies. Where’s he fan to wear that to I wonder, maybe the truncheon polishers crimbo night oot. 😆🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻
He's planning on wearing it Xmas day while they eat their Xmas dinner off their laps on concrete slab.
Maybe it's a wee special something to wear for Deed Deek in bedroom along with his leapord print shorts and using the large candy canes that he wants as a whip.
Sooo sit doon hen back in yer ain lane loads things he could use that daft head piece for.
Tons love always Isa 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whit in the name of f**k is that painting aw aboot ma lovelies? Swerving oot ma lane here but it’s no fur me, relatively

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does it not piss the brother or his boyfriend off that he is taking pictures of THEIR things and posting them as content?

So strange

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does it not piss the brother or his boyfriend off that he is taking pictures of THEIR things and posting them as content?

So strange
Ah ken, no worried about compromising Johnny’s security showing everyone aw his valuables is he.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how he tries to justify posting aw the shite tat by saying lovelies tell him it makes them happy and is just the highlight of their day. Well of course there will be people out there just as sad as you Maz, happy to see your life is just as sad as theirs but it doesn’t make you any less pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So the self proclaimed Kind of autumn and Christmas is trying to justify spending an obscene anoint of money on tat by pretending people message him, telling him that his tat helps their mental health. Aye, you keep making stories up Marion while you dig yourself deeper into a hole of debt and depression. Get help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s diabolical isn’t it, so is she 🤣🤣🤣
I think her and Marion would have a few things in common, they both like spending money on utter shite, they both wear their hoose coats constantly and they both love dressing tress. Maybe Marion could get some of the big fluffy headbands she wears and give us a laugh. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think if I messaged him to tell him how to spell “youse” correctly, I’d get blocked? Asking for maself. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you think if I messaged him to tell him how to spell “youse” correctly, I’d get blocked? Asking for maself. So aye
Ma lovelie, Marion has his messages switched aff, his inbox, ootbox and any other bespoke box he has so you’ve no chance. You’d have to send him a bespoke email to his bespoke AOL email address.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.