Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weirdest bit is, they don't even celebrate Christmas, there's no lovely food, zero thoughtful presents. All there is is a boiled roast dinner eaten at speed at their families' homes, then rushing back to post on social media and watch tv. No activities, no Christmas markets, panto, church (yes, yes, but it is a religious festival). No nice walk on boxing day. Tbh I leave the country as bastard cold, they could do that, but no, buy a load of plastic get in debt, complain for the rest of the year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Swerving right oot ma Lane to check ma eyes are not deceiving me... The bespoke candy cane lame abomination wreath has an engraved dog collar tag at the top?!
I'm done. All that money blown on that. Back into my lane. It's sensible there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine buying your Xmas presents so early and having tae keep em oan your bedroom flair for 3 months because you live in a wee bedsit and your cupboards are full of tat
I was telling Mr Cherry about that this morning and he said Marion sounds like he needs help. Mr Cherry even watched Marion’s reel from yesterday and couldna believe his eyes, he said even we don’t buy all that shite and we have 4 children in the hoose. So aye, Mr Cherry thinks Marion needs sectioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This! This is why he needs real life 3D friends, then he can waaaaffuuul shite about space to them, and not to us making himself look like a fanny.

Also, and this has been bugging me for ages, just because something is red and white, doesn’t make it ‘candy cane’ The wreath is red and white, a red and white wreath, there is no candy cane involvement. 😅 Glad I got that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice he’s deleting comments 😆 imagine being so tragic that all you have in life is to start celebrating Christmas in September
No, are they negative ones he's deleting?.

And those knitted door wreaths really aren't for me I'm afraid. I cant even get away with the knitted blankets either 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A wreath for hanging inside their front door… I would rather be at the pub, panto, Christmas markets, friends house, restaurant, bleeping anywhere than being sat in looking at a fire hazzard for 8 weeks (maybe more depending on when he throws it all together).

He doesn’t like or love Christmas, he just likes the thought of all the fake friends on Instagram telling him how amazing his decorations are. What a life…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Blimey, £42 for a wreath he has nowhere to put. Is it me, cos it looks really really cheap, the sort of thing you can pick up for £5, or certainly make for £5 from bits at Poundland. If he had real friends, anyone who cares about him they'd tell him to his face, stop. Enough. Let's get you some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

£42 for THAT????????!!!!!!! I’m affronted ma lovelies. Where’s the money coming from!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg I’ve just caught up from yesterday. He thinks there will be ‘living things in other planets like us’ FFS I BLOODY HOPE NOT!!!! One of him is way more than the universe needs if you ask me. The thought of a wee alien with 6 hairs somewhere on another planet stuffing it’s hovel full of tat is more than my brain can take at this time of the morning!

In other news we have had the heating on yesterday however this was to check none of our radiators were leaking as we had no hot water as the sofa guys caught our hall radiator a crack during #sofagate last week. It was on 5 minutes and I was shouting at Mr JT to put it off as the place was roasting and this wee walloper is running about in a scarf 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A wreath for hanging inside their front door… I would rather be at the pub, panto, Christmas markets, friends house, restaurant, bleeping anywhere than being sat in looking at a fire hazzard for 8 weeks (maybe more depending on when he throws it all together).

He doesn’t like or love Christmas, he just likes the thought of all the fake friends on Instagram telling him how amazing his decorations are. What a life…
AMEN HEN .. his wreath looks like a big bumhole that has been ruined by too much action in the bumming fort ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fae the bespoke blocked. It is even more horrendous than you could imagine! The mirrors dog tag, the small wooden “brand” tag. Hideous

8368A065-C925-49C3-993E-8DC56A1D5A53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just watched our Marion for the first time in two years (long story I won't bore you all with!) and see nowt much has changed, still spending £££££'s on absolute shite, treating himself and cramming stuff into that flat like there's no tomorrow (if he's still in the flat, the fact that he has to have Christmas presents lying about the floor for 3 months suggests he never did move after all to the big hoose he was coveting in 2020)

edit : so yeah etsy has lots of buyers (sure they do but also sure he meant sellers) and absolutely cannot wait for this Christmas tree design based on his Debs experience, I can imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs Mario. People don't need to know what you're doing 24/7!. You're a sad, insecure man 🙄
Screenshot_20220928-103909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m back to feeling sorry for him. He’s a simpleton with no reasoning abilities.

There’s nothing wrong with being a homebody, but he really needs help with the spending. It’s bringing him a very strange joy at point of purchase, but he keeps buying more and more with no satisfaction apart from the buying of it. It’s unhealthy and unsustainable.

Somebody needs to explain to him that he is not actually working in visual merchandising, his home decor is in no way aspirational, and the repetitious buying of tat is a symptom of deeper needs.

I love Christmas. But I savour the anticipation and don’t release the magic until December. It’s not magical unless it’s limited. You don’t get to live it for 3 months just because you buy more shite. With every unnecessary bit of tat, every out of season insistence that you’re enjoying Christmas in September, you diminish the magic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Who's gonna tell him that his 'Candy Cane Wreath' does nae actually have any Candy Canes oan it & so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion- mario Explores where sNOwman has gone before, Xmas in September, a wreath for every door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.