Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back to feeling sorry for him. He’s a simpleton with no reasoning abilities.

There’s nothing wrong with being a homebody, but he really needs help with the spending. It’s bringing him a very strange joy at point of purchase, but he keeps buying more and more with no satisfaction apart from the buying of it. It’s unhealthy and unsustainable.

Somebody needs to explain to him that he is not actually working in visual merchandising, his home decor is in no way aspirational, and the repetitious buying of tat is a symptom of deeper needs.

I love Christmas. But I savour the anticipation and don’t release the magic until December. It’s not magical unless it’s limited. You don’t get to live it for 3 months just because you buy more shite. With every unnecessary bit of tat, every out of season insistence that you’re enjoying Christmas in September, you diminish the magic.
Sorry hen, back in yer ain lane, he’s rotten to the core. There will be nae feeling sorry for him. Ma post, ma rules!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine having absolutely nothing about you, so you have to make Christmas a personality trait. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Autumn was quickly forgotten 🤣
I just don’t get what the family think? If that were in my immediate family I’d be equal parts worried and embarrassed.

Although if it were just a cousin, me and my kids would be ripping the piss out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even ma phones knows Marion’s got issues and is suggesting storage facilities while am reading this. 😆

I just don’t get what the family think? If that were in my immediate family I’d be equal parts worried and embarrassed.

Although if it were just a cousin, me and my kids would be ripping the piss out of it 😂
Are you secretly Marion’s cousin ma lovelie? We won’t judge you. 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I spotted Marion dragging Derek round the shops in Paisley yesterday, desperate to be be recognised! He was looking at all the Christmas tat. How much shite can one person buy? What about all the crap he bought and put away last year for this year 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It cannae be a gift AND I paid fur it masell 🤦‍♀️ If you show both in the same reel it’s an AD. Hope you are remembering to declare all these gifts you keep getting to HMRC Mazda price! 👍🏻
95B4F78A-26E6-4A04-A263-FA45DD11918B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I spotted Marion dragging Derek round the shops in Paisley yesterday, desperate to be be recognised! He was looking at all the Christmas tat. How much shite can one person buy? What about all the crap he bought and put away last year for this year 🙄
I really want tae go tae Paisley, hang aroond the Range/ Home Bargains, wait until I see him.
Say 'excuse me do I know you'

He'll be like 'oh aye its me Marion the Candy Cane King, OG influencer oaf the app'

I'll say 'sorry hen my mistake, your hair reminded me of my Granny's wee Cockateel and so forth'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just catching up with his stories. He doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', I'm hardly surprised he can't get his head around the size and scale of the galaxy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion- September he turns into “Mario Carey“ misses Halloween but makes Christmas scary

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did they look like a couple of wee bag heads ma lovely?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dying to ask......

Where did you buy the 'sweater weather' cup as like duck he has friends

And

Mario, how do the wreaths cope being outside in the elements? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up and came across the let’s get cosy reels, whilst I’m sat in 35 degree heat on my holiday ☀☀☀ Ffs 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mario, how do the wreaths cope being outside in the elements? 🤔
Nae need to worry aboot this ma lovely.

Marion's wreaths with never see daylight.
Has tae put them oan the inside of the door (in the high footfall area) tae stop the wee Robin shartin oan them

Oh and tae stop the wee junkies using them fae their bespoke needle disposal so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nae need to worry aboot this ma lovely.

Marion's wreaths with never see daylight.
Has tae put them oan the inside of the door (in the high footfall area) tae stop the wee Robin shartin oan them

Oh and tae stop the wee junkies using them fae their bespoke needle disposal so forth
Absolutely 🙌

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.