Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be devastated if I carried a child for 9 months, went through a Labour and it turned into that utter waste of skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’d be devastated if I carried a child for 9 months, went through a Labour and it turned into that utter waste of skin
You could be in the daily mail though, sad face *ma wean has no brain cos I accidentally drop kicked him out of fear when the midwife handed him to me*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Getting himself into debt because it’s therapy for him and his followers . Marion it’s time to get a therapist mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The King of Autumn and Christmas* but does duck all during Autumn and Christmas. I would much rather be out spending time with friends and family than sat in surrounded by plastic tat!

*no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The King of Autumn and Christmas* but does duck all during Autumn and Christmas. I would much rather be out spending time with friends and family than sat in surrounded by plastic tat!

*no ma quote
Ma lovelies I huv just noticed that we huv aw missed a bespoke misspelling there, hes excelled himself by writing the KIND of Autumn and Christmas, not king.
* no any of our quotes*
He's the Kind all right, of illiteracy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my duck , how much junk does he really need to buy to fill in that bleeping bed sit of his………what happens to last years Christmas stuff ………???

Reactions: 14
Just a mintue of our day to cheer us up. 😂 Would it kill him to spellcheck this nonsense. This post is interesting, he's blaming his followers for his overspending, and saying nobody can criticise him as he's making people happy. Yeah ok Mario, let's revisit this position when you can't afford to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The king of autumn and Christmas 😂😂😂😂 but yet he takes part in nothing to do with autumn or Halloween or bonfires night. Even at Christmas he doesn’t do much. He doesn’t host guests either. The king of what exactly 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He does Christmas eve boxes for them, they have hilarious Christmas pjs, of bleeping course the sacks and stocking will be crammed with fake designer presents. 😂 Mr Dayn won't let me mention his name 😐 makes me turn down the volume cos *that woman's voice is going right through me* I expect mr strictly will be the same.

He's stupid ma lovelie, that's the answer to everything he does.
Same ... mr bug says when he hears his voice 'turn that bleep off ' so I use earphones
Ah yeah the Christmas pyjamas that were made for small boys ...they were tight and short on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's been on for a snoop haven't you, Mario 👋

These have to be the DMs that haven't been sent, because we all know you could block out their names.
Who in their right mind would open up to that freak. I wouldn't trust him with a secret.

And we're on the right page you dummy. You're our entertainment. If people genuinely left your numbers would drop drastically 😂
Screenshot_20220925-210528_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.