Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed the pepper incident ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It's in his highlights, I think the ones labelled "for the laughs". There is duck all funny about it. Just him being directly aggressive to someone over a pepper spillage rather that passive aggressive. His muffia, in their hunners, found it hilarious. Yawnsville ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions: 5
It's in his highlights, I think the ones labelled "for the laughs". There is duck all funny about it. Just him being directly aggressive to someone over a pepper spillage rather that passive aggressive. His muffia, in their hunners, found it hilarious. Yawnsville ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
His next interview will be 'He's hilarious, over a million people have viewed his' just for the laughs' comedy highlight'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh look what I've found.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The only thing that tops ratgate is when rayn threw herself out his window. I wish we had both recorded. Someone needs to keep on top of this duty ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I dont know how to.
omg YES!!! Both of these amazing adventures genuinely had me dying for weeks!! Iโ€™d give anything to see them again ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got loads. ๐Ÿ˜ God help me if anyone normal ever looks through my phone. ๐Ÿ˜
I got caught a bleeping beauty last night with my phone. One of my girls asked if I had the video of her wee dog on Christmas Day. Gave her my phone to look forgetting that I have a full album of our favourite influencers being cunts ๐Ÿ˜ฉ She just looked up at me and said โ€œ Mum, you've not been trolling people have you?โ€ Apart from ratgate and reign trying to commit catticide through the windy of the confines of her toxic prison, it was honestly one of the funniest things ever! I explained itโ€™s not trolling when itโ€™s with a group of likeminded clever and witty people discussing antics that are a danger to society ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Alas, she gets it and agrees -โ€˜especially with Marion and Hinch ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the new pic, itโ€™s v. Bespoke and bougie mwah mwah
Aw thanks my lovlie ๐Ÿ’Ž

I had no idea I'd wake up today to actual thousands of notifications about my bespokely profile picture, my bespokely profile pic and sharing that was just me telling a story in the way I always do lol but omg the impact of this within hours has just been unbelievable!! I'd love to think by sharing this will help and it TRULY HAS with families at this moment in time so if anything this is doing some good without even realising it but the moment of notifications I've read so far is truly made me cry my eyes out lol but in the best way and it's so refreshing to see just how far generations of people have came a long way forward in thinking AND understanding ... anyway here's a pic of my ยฃ13 hand soap

I can imagine a few people msging him and saying "yeah my friends and family were pretty cool about it too ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ" and him replying with tears streaming down his face "so aye I'm just so happy that I put this oot there so youse can relate, I'm so happy I could help you and so forth"

Anyhoo, is anyone buying that he wont share much from his wedding? Bet that will all change once someone offers him a bespoke hello ma lovelies cake topper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw thanks my lovlie ๐Ÿ’Ž

I had no idea I'd wake up today to actual thousands of notifications about my bespokely profile picture, my bespokely profile pic and sharing that was just me telling a story in the way I always do lol but omg the impact of this within hours has just been unbelievable!! I'd love to think by sharing this will help and it TRULY HAS with families at this moment in time so if anything this is doing some good without even realising it but the moment of notifications I've read so far is truly made me cry my eyes out lol but in the best way and it's so refreshing to see just how far generations of people have came a long way forward in thinking AND understanding ... anyway here's a pic of my ยฃ13 hand soap

I can imagine a few people msging him and saying "yeah my friends and family were pretty cool about it too ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ" and him replying with tears streaming down his face "so aye I'm just so happy that I put this oot there so youse can relate, I'm so happy I could help you and so forth"

Anyhoo, is anyone buying that he wont share much from his wedding? Bet that will all change once someone offers him a bespoke hello ma lovelies cake topper
Until he gets his OK magazine deal...or an inside look feature from the Daily Record ๐Ÿ™„

P.S laughing so hard at your wee story there that my boyfriend could hear me from inside the shower ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You can guarantee that it will start โ€œso many of youse have asked about ma weddingโ€
He will then position his wedding jurneeee as a service to mankind.
Interspersed with lots of questions about where to buy things? Or wishful posts about honeymoons, cakes, venues.

he tested the water last year mentioning invites and a seller he liked. I wonder if thatโ€™s what this big push for followers and publicity is about? ๐Ÿค”

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh Laura, you missed one of the funniest things in Melvin history, apart from when he spilled black pepper over the conveyor belt in Tescos.
Melvin is the top flat of his block and he could hear noises in the loft above them, which were probably rats. Melvin laid in his sordid little grief hole, cowering under his grey duvet terrified of rats, so got on to the coonsil the next day to demand they come round to get rid of the rats. the coonsil told him 3 working day and Queen Melv was fummin, so despatched our hero Dezza to the offices to demand they come round now. This was on a Thursday. Dezza arrives back to tell him they will be coming Tuesday, which seemed to pacify Melvin, even though it was 3 working days later :unsure:

Who wants to take over with the saga of the loft and the missing bloke next door and Melvin's tattered letterbox as I have to go cook dinner noo.
Gawjus, jus Gawjus. ๐Ÿ˜ญsound epic wish couldโ€™ve seen it . Queen Melv ๐Ÿ˜…

Mario: โ€˜Give you a wee bit of info about me mammy - Sheโ€™s been given a shout out on her works page, on Instagram. For her recognition. Of Which sheโ€™s done 32 years Working in this environment.

Me: โ€˜Sounds interesting. Wonder what the poor lady has dedicated her life to doing. Working within a hospital Does she run her own business. A lawyer what?โ€™

Mario: โ€˜ So...my mammy works for a company called Mclarens Nurseries. This is obviously a business where they sell plants.....๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Well done to her, and itโ€™s nice that youโ€™re proud, but Mario, sheโ€™s not the first person to work all her life

Anyway. Mario with 90,6k followers and Mclarensnurseriesltd with 1247 followers. Guess his not the big influencer he makes out to be

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mario looks like his head has been shaved, on the right side of the pic. ๐Ÿง
Has Rayn got hold of the clippers.
Screenshot_20200312-124741.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.