Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh look what I've found.

View attachment 94333
I have been so busy this week I've missed this thread but this was a fabulous welcome back 😂 absolutely spot on 👌🏻😊

Ooh look what I've found.

View attachment 94333
I have been so busy this week I've missed this thread but this was a fabulous welcome back 😂 absolutely spot on 👌🏻😊

So exited I replied twice soz lols. That cos its bespoke to me geighs and huns and dripping menoz. Just dropped my crisssss all oer masel xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So aye... I thought Marion savour of small businesses made the choice to pull his collection from semichem because he couldn’t cope with the “fame” and so forth? Or is it going to be the other wax melts apart from his?
To be fair, it makes much more sense that AvaMay make the business decisions about AvaMay. I did think that had come across wrong at the time and attributed it to Melvins utter mutilation of the English language and so forth. Melv had something of his own lined up with Semi-Chem that was linked to his AvaMay collab. He said himself that he pulled the plug on whatever it was because he "tit himself".

I like to imagine that Melv would have been making the rounds of some Semi Chem stores and having little sessions with the muffia who would've turned out to hear the saviour himself speak. Some low-brow equivalent of an author giving a wee talk about their latest book at Waterstones.

OMG - can you even imagine what that would've looked like? Melv discussing at length how he developed signing his own name into the "Mario" signature printed on all his collection. A live show on flair washing culminating in a demo of his special "patting in" technique for his skincare routine. The evening would end with everyone lining up to receive a sip of biscuit tea and the placing in the mouth of a salt n vinegar criss before sending folks on their way.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So aye... I thought Marion savour of small businesses made the choice to pull his collection from semichem because he couldn’t cope with the “fame” and so forth? Or is it going to be the other wax melts apart from his?
It seems like it wasn’t pulled and more like it was only for a short time! I wasn’t too fond of the mario one even when I was in the muffia. She does have some lovely ones

Reactions: 3
To be fair, it makes much more sense that AvaMay make the business decisions about AvaMay. I did think that had come across wrong at the time and attributed it to Melvins utter mutilation of the English language and so forth. Melv had something of his own lined up with Semi-Chem that was linked to his AvaMay collab. He said himself that he pulled the plug on whatever it was because he "tit himself".

I like to imagine that Melv would have been making the rounds of some Semi Chem stores and having little sessions with the muffia who would've turned out to hear the saviour himself speak. Some low-brow equivalent of an author giving a wee talk about their latest book at Waterstones.

OMG - can you even imagine what that would've looked like? Melv discussing at length how he developed signing his own name into the "Mario" signature printed on all his collection. A live show on flair washing culminating in a demo of his special "patting in" technique for his skincare routine. The evening would end with everyone lining up to receive a sip of biscuit tea and the placing in the mouth of a salt n vinegar criss before sending folks on their way.
Howling 😂😂😂😂 I still can’t get my head around why ANYONE would want to buy a candle etc with that bobble heads signature on it!!! I mean he is a twit from paisley living in his cooncil flat but from the groon up and do forth!! It’s all the daft sheep who buy this shite!! Couldn’t think of buying anything worse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I now want this to actually happen more than I can even describe 😂😂 Maybe the biscuit tea chalice could be one of his new gin goblets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1584125907979.gif

Hallllooo Mai loveliesssss
Hunnnnners av ya have messaged me but am toooo busy looking into ma bespoke mirror.
In the meantime here’s alll my discount codes #saviourofsmallbusiness. You’ll get a sponge with 20% afff; so you can have 80% of the one you could have had for the same price - baaaaaargs.
am jst preeeenin ready for a wild friyay night on ma plush sofa and ma greyje room wiv ma pink lamp on. No debates pls. Mwah mwah.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feel he took the hump cos Avamay back in semichem ,he hasn’t posted anything about it and that’s not like him ..maybe they are not besties anymore !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Ava May had collaborated with semichem before, it’s just that his wax melt was also apart of the range of wax melts. I had read on here that he had previously worked for semichem but was sacked because he had been stealing. Could that be the reason the plug was pulled? Maybe this time Avamay isn’t allowed to have his wax melts or range apart of it now. The deal could have been going back & forth until now as they could have been disputing it. This could also be the reason for the lack of Bezzie mates posts about Hannah & James. Maybe she’s realised Marion isn’t so sweet and bespoke. That’s all I’ve got to say my lovelies, so aye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is Melvin denying us his beautiful bespoke self on his platform?? I am reduced to mocking the Ingham family which is a sideline to me. MELVIN QUEEN OF SCOTS! DO NOT DENY US YOUR BESPOKENESSITUDE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.