Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being gay completely defines him, like you say, most people could care less. It’s Marion who makes a big deal out of it. Whether that’s to elicit sympathy because of trolling, or because he thinks it makes him special (it doesn’t).
Both I think..you are spot on 👏🏻

Reactions: 5
Whoops. I meant it’s understandable that people are stockpiling. Not that Mario was moaning about said people doing so.

That light shining above you Marion is not a halo, it’s a bit of the ceiling your rats chewed letting in the light from the missing roof tile.
Anybody want to fill us noobies in on ratgate?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he think Mums don’t bloody know!! She prob knew before Mario Poppins did! Thick prick🙄 ( not literally, its prob a little cocktail sausage)
I knew when my daughter was around 4! She had a wee boyfriend when she was 16 and I swear to god that was a massive shock, her telling me she was gay wasn’t in the slightest bit shocking or unexpected. If you really think about it, his speech and proclamations could put the fear of death into young people about coming out; I didn’t find his coming out ‘guidance’ on his life changing platform at all reassuring! He’s a class one bleep and a danger to society 😡

Reactions: 13
Whoops. I meant it’s understandable that people are stockpiling. Not that Mario was moaning about said people doing so.

Oh Laura, you missed one of the funniest things in Melvin history, apart from when he spilled black pepper over the conveyor belt in Tescos.
Melvin is the top flat of his block and he could hear noises in the loft above them, which were probably rats. Melvin laid in his sordid little grief hole, cowering under his grey duvet terrified of rats, so got on to the coonsil the next day to demand they come round to get rid of the rats. the coonsil told him 3 working day and Queen Melv was fummin, so despatched our hero Dezza to the offices to demand they come round now. This was on a Thursday. Dezza arrives back to tell him they will be coming Tuesday, which seemed to pacify Melvin, even though it was 3 working days later :unsure:

Who wants to take over with the saga of the loft and the missing bloke next door and Melvin's tattered letterbox as I have to go cook dinner noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ratgate.... OMG that was the most entertaining fortnight and so forth, of my life. Nothing will ever compare to that - EVER - so aye. I could hardly do my job through the desperation to keep updated on it. In a lot of ways I quite liked him through it all and - hate to admit it - found him bleeping hilarious with his bedtime recordings. Please bring back
King Rat 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone has time and fancies a laugh, this was the start of his rat jurneeeey

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh Laura, you missed one of the funniest things in Melvin history, apart from when he spilled black pepper over the conveyor belt in Tescos.
Melvin is the top flat of his block and he could hear noises in the loft above them, which were probably rats. Melvin laid in his sordid little grief hole, cowering under his grey duvet terrified of rats, so got on to the coonsil the next day to demand they come round to get rid of the rats. the coonsil told him 3 working day and Queen Melv was fummin, so despatched our hero Dezza to the offices to demand they come round now. This was on a Thursday. Dezza arrives back to tell him they will be coming Tuesday, which seemed to pacify Melvin, even though it was 3 working days later :unsure:

Who wants to take over with the saga of the loft and the missing bloke next door and Melvin's tattered letterbox as I have to go cook dinner noo.
Jesus Christ, I’ve honestly just pissed myself laughing - bleeping brilliant summation of the bespoke events! 🐀👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 4
I knew when my daughter was around 4! She had a wee boyfriend when she was 16 and I swear to god that was a massive shock, her telling me she was gay wasn’t in the slightest bit shocking or unexpected. If you really think about it, his speech and proclamations could put the fear of death into young people about coming out; I didn’t find his coming out ‘guidance’ on his life changing platform at all reassuring! He’s a class one bleep and a danger to society 😡
Hear hear. I’m sure he thinks he’s the only one. I think he acts gayer on he’s stories. I’m sure he’s friends, family, colleagues etc would tell him to shut the duck up if he was like that normally. Despite coming out he’s still only comfortable in he’s closet!!

Reactions: 3
I'm so confused. He's basically saying he had to "come out" and that his family didn't know he was gay?!! duck the duck off, Marion!!!

• Haha

I must have missed the pepper incident 😭

I won’t got into the so aye’s and so forths about him being gay. I couldn’t care less either way so won’t knock him for that aspect at all.

BUT .....rather confused as I first met his older brother in first year at secondary school who is also gay and believe me it was blatantly obvious way back then so his parents had already dealt with this scenario before prior to Mario coming out. No mention of that. Fair enough it’s not for him to put his brother’s business online but I doubt that’s the reason he didn’t mention it.

Reactions: 8
The only thing that tops ratgate is when rayn threw herself out his window. I wish we had both recorded. Someone needs to keep on top of this duty 🤣🤣 I dont know how to.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing that tops ratgate is when rayn threw herself out his window. I wish we had both recorded. Someone needs to keep on top of this duty 🤣🤣 I dont know how to.
Download story stalker, you can watch any unlocked accounts Insta stories, even if they've blocked you (YOU BASTARD ATHOMEWITHG) and you can save stories too.

Reactions: 3
If anyone has time and fancies a laugh, this was the start of his rat jurneeeey

Im going back to read ratgate. I honestly spat my coffee out a few mornings reading the comments on here when it was all going down 🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.