Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How odd of Saint Marion to use up so many dots talking about himself!! duck me for a buck, he doesn’t half think he’s something. Coming out 20 years ago... people weren’t burnt at the stake, outcast and ostracised! It was just less heard about, due to the lack of social media, not the lack of social acceptance!!
I came out over 20yrs a go, brought up in a small village in the Lake District... granted, they’re all fairly insular and I would’ve been the only gay in the village then - but it wasn’t a big thing!
He does himself no favours. He is no expert, he’s a bleep of the highest order.

Reactions: 20
He's very blasé about 'carona carona' considering his dad's not long had major heart surgery.
Think this twisted Kipling quote applies to oor Melv though:

If you can keep your head when everybody around you is losing theirs, then it is very probable that you don't understand the situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he was so self centred and dismissive about the effect of Coronavirus on people reminded me of his attitude towards animal testing last year, when he said he couldn’t care less about P&G testing on animals (just as long as he continued to get his freebies) He really is a selfish twit.
😧 Did he really say that? That is disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I sort of gave a wee cheer when Marlon said Derek was going out to play. Bless wee Derek he's got new friends who will hopefully drag him towards the light and away from the chemical fog of that hoose.
He's very blasé about 'carona carona' considering his dad's not long had major heart surgery.
Couldn’t agree with you more! These arseholes think they’re being cool, calm and collected, and anyone who dares feels concerned about it is - dare I say - a drama queen! The bleeping irony of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can’t stomach how he goes on and on about coming out - it’s like a bleeping Oscars speech every single time. My daughter came out about 10 years ago, and like many of you all, I just told her great cuddles her, moved on and had a laugh about it. It’s really not the big cunting deal saint marcantonio makes out. He’s needing to get his arse out more and live in the real world where there’s real gay people, where there’s others who have also told their parents they’re gay, where there’s aspirations beyond building platforms to change lives. He’s really frying my nut now! He’s more out of touch that my 75 year old Dad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He has a decent following and could do some good with it! He always posts go fund me pages but why not raffle some gifted items and donate the money to charities! Or try using more eco ways to clean especially when he has an animal in the flat!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. That noise when he is slapping his face gives me the boak and will live with me until the day I die

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has a decent following and could do some good with it! He always posts go fund me pages but why not raffle some gifted items and donate the money to charities! Or try using more eco ways to clean especially when he has an animal in the flat!

It's not really in Melvin's wheelhouse to be giving things away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mario on the stockpiling crisis, which as someone else said is understandable as who wants to get sick or their loved ones.

Mario: ‘ People baffle me. Absolutely baffle me. Absolutely mental behaviours. Mental.’

Also Mario: Alexa, play Tina Turner Simply The Best while he fingers his zooflora haul absentmindedly a s he flashes the postie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t agree with you more! These arseholes think they’re being cool, calm and collected, and anyone who dares feels concerned about it is - dare I say - a drama queen! The bleeping irony of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can’t stomach how he goes on and on about coming out - it’s like a bleeping Oscars speech every single time. My daughter came out about 10 years ago, and like many of you all, I just told her great cuddles her, moved on and had a laugh about it. It’s really not the big cunting deal saint marcantonio makes out. He’s needing to get his arse out more and live in the real world where there’s real gay people, where there’s others who have also told their parents they’re gay, where there’s aspirations beyond building platforms to change lives. He’s really frying my nut now! He’s more out of touch that my 75 year old Dad!
Does he think Mums don’t bloody know!! She prob knew before Mario Poppins did! Thick prick🙄 ( not literally, its prob a little cocktail sausage)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG he’s off again! Can someone, please, for the love of God, gift him some punctuation. Oh, and some Imodium for his verbal diarrhoea. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Coming out in Iran, or Saudi Arabia would be a big brave thing. Anywhere in the UK, just nope.
He is so self involved, and God knows insta has given him the illusion that he is interesting... Well OK, he us to us, cos unintentionally hilarious.
His dreadful, trivial life immortalised in story highlights. 😁 😁 😁
I'm guessing...
That time I had a difficult poo.
Raising awareness of stinky farts
DEREK HAS LEFT ME FOR THE BOYS HE PLAYS FOOTIE WITH
My search for a new bf, there's a new thing I'll explain to youse all, called grindr.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That light shining above you Marion is not a halo, it’s a bit of the ceiling your rats chewed letting in the light from the missing roof tile.

• Haha
It's not really in Melvin's wheelhouse to be giving things away.
Haha I’m actually surprised that he doesn’t give things away caus it would make him look better!

Oh my god. That noise when he is slapping his face gives me the boak and will live with me until the day I die
Beauty influencers press there skincare into the skin he taps it in so it becomes bespoke to him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s got a big chip on his shoulder because he’s gay I think, he thinks people dislike him because of it and most couldn’t give a tit..people dislike him because he’s nasty and self centred but he will never see this..he also has small man syndrome

• Heart
If he’s looking for someone to slap the beeuuty cream on he’s face, I,ll volunteer. I,ll slap the silly bastard off he’s bijooo knocker chair!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s got a big chip on his shoulder because he’s gay I think, he thinks people dislike him because of it and most couldn’t give a tit..people dislike him because he’s nasty and self centred but he will never see this..he also has small man syndrome
Being gay completely defines him, like you say, most people could care less. It’s Marion who makes a big deal out of it. Whether that’s to elicit sympathy because of trolling, or because he thinks it makes him special (it doesn’t).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.