Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hannah has asked him to put his name to something else as he’s been bumping his gums about starting his own max melt business? God knows why she hasn’t binned him already

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He can’t show us behind the scenes 😂😂 of him smelling already existing scents!? He must honestly thing his followers are as thick as him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aw come on now, it’s getting all too much with the Christmas songs. I don’t bleeping know what season it’s meant to be anymore. Is it even autumn yet😭
No babes it's just still the end of the summer. I work on the theory that mazza is always two seasons in front so if you count backwards that should help ma loverlie. Tonsa love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No babes it's just still the end of the summer. I work on the theory that mazza is always two seasons in front so if you count backwards that should help ma loverlie. Tonsa love 💎
Ah wunder when Martin changes his clocks? Or is it ma season, ma bespoke time?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Hannah has asked him to put his name to something else as he’s been bumping his gums about starting his own max melt business? God knows why she hasn’t binned him already
He's the Meghan Markle of the wax melt wurld. Puts oot an interview wi Oprah ...ah mean a wee Insta dots of doom aboot how he is gonni start his ain business. Noo he's suddenly goat his ain range with Hannah, but still saying he knows aw the secrets of the trade. Hannah's been Martin'd and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So as somebody who made candles for many years that big secret he's farting about wae are bottles of Supplies for Candles fragrances (Christmas scents), available for anybody tae buy on the website, overpriced and very shite compared to other suppliers. People were complainin hell for leather when she switched to soley them and her melts became utter shite all bevause she was pumpin him. It's cause he puts them in glass bottles he charges what he does but aye they're shite quality and so forth compared to about 4 other suppliers I know of. So Aye big secrets and aw that but wae the size eh his beak I see why Han-dan the fan-dan is usin him tae pick scents. The fact her business is being held up at a corner by that mutant says how far in the pan her business is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You know one if those scents he’s ‘created chosen’ is going to be called Candy Cane 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You know one if those scents he’s ‘created chosen’ is going to be called Candy Cane 🤢
Do people still have candle parties? Christ, imagine him rocking up tae yer door wi his wee granny shopping trolley full of his ain bespoke wax melts. Naw, just naw.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Big secret eh mazda and hannah hens 👋🏻🙄 Doesn't take a rocket scientist to flip the pic and find out the name of one of those "bespoke scents" ... cheap as chips at £8 odd a bottle for Be Inspired in the scent "Thousand wishes" ...So Aye.
Bwhahahhaha. Chickenlittle/Tattytits is going to be FEWMIN. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Big secret eh mazda and hannah hens 👋🏻🙄 Doesn't take a rocket scientist to flip the pic and find out the name of one of those "bespoke scents" ... cheap as chips at £8 odd a bottle for Be Inspired in the scent "Thousand wishes" ...So Aye.
Tae be fair hen that is one eh the best scents oot there and one eh ma favourites, itll be swiftly papped in the bin if it becomes his signature xmas scenr but It's absolutely not a Christmas scent in any way shape or form 😂 and has been done by a million chandlers and wax makers, even me, for about 3 year as per maz is behind 3 year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So it's not a "bespoke" scent Martin is it? There will be lots of other people/companies using the exact same scent just using different names. The way he was going on it was like he was mixing all the essential oils etc together to make a one off scent 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.