Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tae be fair hen that is one eh the best scents oot there and one eh ma favourites, itll be swiftly papped in the bin if it becomes his signature xmas scenr but It's absolutely not a Christmas scent in any way shape or form 😂 and has been done by a million chandlers and wax makers, even me, for about 3 year as per maz is behind 3 year
Wit does it smell like hen? Did ye smell coffee beans before you smelt it or are you no as experienced as Marion Yankee McKnight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That wee fan and the lash brushes has cracked me up - he doesn't need any of that as his lashes are shite! 😂
I get lash extensions and have a few of those brushes, I don't have a fan for when I use serum on them, I don't need 50 brushes. He genuinely has a spending habit. He needs to give his bald head a wobble big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Big secret eh mazda and hannah hens 👋🏻🙄 Doesn't take a rocket scientist to flip the pic and find out the name of one of those "bespoke scents" ... cheap as chips at £8 odd a bottle for Be Inspired in the scent "Thousand wishes" ...So Aye.
Ever thought of being a detective ma loverlie 🥰

Don't think they huv truncheons so you will be safe fae Martin's polishing skills.
Screenshot_20220912-100549.png

Mario Yankee McKnight ☠
Martin wankee McKnight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wit does it smell like hen? Did ye smell coffee beans before you smelt it or are you no as experienced as Marion Yankee McKnight?
Oh hen I'm truly bespokely certified in the scent field, even goat a wee certificate and all sorts the only way I can describe it is if Ariana grande and my little pony fartit in a room and left, it literally smells like sugar and a wee lassies perfume you'd find in Claires accessories, VERYYYY feminine and prepubescent is aw I can say, hints of Beyonce heat perfume there anaw and so forth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion - cleaning with Mario #80 - Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired’s Thousand Wishes

credit tae oor @MaidMarion spine bright hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh hen I'm truly bespokely certified in the scent field, even goat a wee certificate and all sorts the only way I can describe it is if Ariana grande and my little pony fartit in a room and left, it literally smells like sugar and a wee lassies perfume you'd find in Claires accessories, VERYYYY feminine and prepubescent is aw I can say, hints of Beyonce heat perfume there anaw and so forth
Dae ye huv yer sessificate oan yer high foot fall hall next tae yer wi Fi password?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion - cleaning with Mario #80 - Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired’s Thousand Wishes

credit tae oor @MaidMarion spine bright hen
Thanks ma lovely for this sneak peek behind the scenes of how thread titles are made, exciting things to come oan this app 🥔🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dae ye huv yer sessificate oan yer high foot fall hall next tae yer wi Fi password?
Aye and ma black frenchic buzzer is right there anaw wi the ring door bell, so when folk come in and smell the wealth and accumulated fragrances of 18 plug ins 40 dezen burners and think they've walked in tae the perfume coonter in Debenhams they'll have got tae know why and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This cheap scent he's sniffing, is to go in candles and melts, or is it for hosing over yourself before going out to a treatit deserved fuckit daily meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's the Meghan Markle of the wax melt wurld. Puts oot an interview wi Oprah ...ah mean a wee Insta dots of doom aboot how he is gonni start his ain business. Noo he's suddenly goat his ain range with Hannah, but still saying he knows aw the secrets of the trade. Hannah's been Martin'd and nae debates.
Pure quoting masel' and nae debates ...huz Martin been huving a pure sneaky peek at Tattle? 🤔

Screenshot_20220912-114041.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He picks 2 ready made scent oils and now he is an entrepreneur 🙄
We plebs just don't understand the complicated process of getting some bottles through the post, sniffing them and saying which two are your favourite.

I'm going to start a bespoke clap oan the doorstep fur his efforts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Here's my opinion. You and her are both nasty witches in your own right. Prick 🖕🖕
Screenshot_20220912-115627_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm never reading this thread before bed again. I dreamed I had a magic carpet (it was more a lightly stained tea towel tbh) and the first place I visited was Martin's hovel. He was really nice to me to my face and then would audibly slag me off when he was in another room and tell Deek I was posting to you lot while I was there. His dad was there too and less than impressed with everything and when I left Martin had come round to the idea I wasn't full-on slagging him to this app and gave me some form of battered leftovers from Castleveeeeeechi and a bottle of his bespoke perfume. The atomiser immediately broke and I couldn't get the magic tea towel to work properly so I was just flying in and out his bleeping window watching the cat try to escape while Martin screamed at Insta.

I've decided I'm not doing anything today to help me recover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
New thread suggestion “Ariana grande and my little pony fartit in a room and left” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.