Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he was taking a weekend off as a kind of mark of respect cause the nation was grieving but then posts the most self centred vain post ever posted, aye well done ya prick hope your next shart is a jaggy

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's time to sit your child down and explain class ma lovelie. We cannae be having an army of little Marion's, getting above their stayshuns. Says masel, who has big glasses of hot chocolate, marshmallows and flakes set up in wintum, but this isnae aboot me, so aye.
Snakes all over this app, liking Autumn and wintum, setting up drinks stations. I'm clutching my pearls here you total wrong 'uns.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So he was taking a weekend off as a kind of mark of respect cause the nation was grieving but then posts the most self centred vain post ever posted, aye well done ya prick hope your next shart is a jaggy
He's the biggest self centred narcissist going. Ugly twit what he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi, I’ve literally just discovered him today and asked just at the end of the last thread is he actually for real? I thought it was a piss take parody account and seriously is his nose real!! Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me about when he tried to contact the dead and what thread I find this on 🤣
Welcome hen, yoor in for a wee ride so buckle up and get one of those 👉🍹 ready!

And if you dont noo then get tae noo so aye and so forth. 🍊[]💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry Ma lovelies but ma husband swerved oot his lane when he saw me watching Martins stories.

“you’re not watching that bo selecta c**t again are you? “ a wis clutching ma beak thinking of Bo selecta noses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A new thread -we have been treatit ma lovelies. Enjoying new folk here thinking Marge is a parody account 🙊 his whole life is a joke hens get tae know! Another lash journee.. they’ll be balder than he heed soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies am right oot ma laine here but I’m actually contemplating a hot choclit stashun this year 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ve got a 4 year old that’s into all that tit so it’s no that weird, is it? 🤣
Ye need tae gie yersel a slap hen, tell yer wean tae stay in their lane. Easter is fur weans, hot chocolate stations in wintum ur fur nearly 40 year auld men and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm so ashamed!!!
Ignore me, I'm just going to nip and flush my head in the loo a few times 😫
Youse know them leaves are banned here ma lovelie, as much as it looks absolootley beautifuw, I'm getting aw cosy vibes, I'm reframing masel. Heads be rolling the day, at your wee leaves hen. Keep you power, your leaves, your rhools. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You need to get some class hen!!!! (Not ma quote)
Does it smell of fish like Marion’s?
They are a few years old so fish has burnt itself out now.
God I'm such a piece of tit 😫
No plans for a hot chocolate stashun though

I'm clutching at straws aren't I???

Youse know them leaves are banned here ma lovelie, as much as it looks absolootley beautifuw, I'm getting aw cosy vibes, I'm reframing masel. Heads be rolling the day, at your wee leaves hen. Keep you power, your leaves, your rhools. So aye.
Don't you're practically encouraging me and my ween to get togged up and do a cosy B&M run 🤣🤣🤣

Please don't ban me I love it here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe it took him less than a day of his intense grieving over the Queen to post a story all about himself (of course) you couldn’t make this tit up with this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hens! I have a wedding tae go tae the day. Can’t wait tae get ready wae the Sugababes blasting doing wee titty pumps all over the show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hens! I have a wedding tae go tae the day. Can’t wait tae get ready wae the Sugababes blasting doing wee titty pumps all over the show!
Have you got your wee pat butcher blouse, Nike leggings and timberland booties, all layed out for the occasion? Don't forget your home bargains shopper bag, packed with criss and joose incase there's no beige buffet. You'll be home by 4pm then? To get aw cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well he slipped up on his latest stories didn’t he?

Says it was Derek who got Hinchs new washing range but then proceeds to say he could smell it when he got home, then says he could smell it whilst it was ‘in his bag whilst walking about everywhere’ hmmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is yer fake tan oan point, or did it turn green like Martins? Remember and steal the limelight fae the bride. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.