Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Ava May tagged, so it must be her crap hooky fragrances.
Shove them up your hoop silicone lips 🖕
My money is Ian a xmas wax melt collection in Marion’s name?! Telling you shartin Martins marvellous melts could be a thing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My money is Ian a xmas wax melt collection in Marion’s name?! Telling you shartin Martins marvellous melts could be a thing 😳
Scents include:
Scheme close
Sharts eau de Martin
Spoons breakfast
Rayn the wean litter tray
Wee Deek hash
Bum de la fort

Wax melts in the shape of daffy duck lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'd rather chesse grate my genitalia and burn that fucka in a phallus shaped melter than buy a chunk of his crappy wax.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi, I’ve literally just discovered him today and asked just at the end of the last thread is he actually for real? I thought it was a piss take parody account and seriously is his nose real!! Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me about when he tried to contact the dead and what thread I find this on 🤣
Welcome. ❤

He is real. You need a lethal drink 👉🏻🍹and get ta know. Read his wiki.

Scents include:
Scheme close
Sharts eau de Martin
Spoons breakfast
Rayn the wean litter tray
Wee Deek hash
Bum de la fort

Wax melts in the shape of daffy duck lips.
Trick + Treatit 🎃
Fresh* wintum berries ❄
Robin at the door 🐦
Smells like Gutted 🧼
Reframe yourself 🖼
Spine bright like a diamond 💎

*Fresh berries from the freezer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hallo ma lovelies - canny live without this treatment and has booked in for the next 3 months?!

martin, martin, martin - you canny get your lashes lifted that often.. 6 weeks at a push.. you’re gonna have wee baldy chicken eyelashes and your kerry katona’s will be even more bulgy..

but spine bright and am away back in ma ain laine…

PS has he just sucked deek off with they shiny lips?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hallo ma lovelies - canny live without this treatment and has booked in for the next 3 months?!

martin, martin, martin - you canny get your lashes lifted that often.. 6 weeks at a push.. you’re gonna have wee baldy chicken eyelashes and your kerry katona’s will be even more bulgy..

but spine bright and am away back in ma ain laine…

PS has he just sucked deek off with they shiny lips?!
I’m so excited fae when his lashes fall oot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Was at a works night last night, and just back in from a day with ma Maw tae a brand new thread. We are going through them quicker than Marion goes through Andrex wet wipes.

Hope youse are aw huvin a smashing weekend xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Aw wee @Ferguson profile pic looks awffy happy wi that and nae debates. #deserved
Thanks @Madge2022 ma lovely. I can tell ye were chanting me oan fae the rooftops so aye.

This app isnae even ma joab but I just keep trying to spine bright and so forth..

Oh ma lovely you're right so aye.

He will bring oot a 'Candy Cane Lane' bespoke wax melt collection.

Where is gonna work?
Polis Station staff room?

Stairwell of Paisley Toowers with the wee Robin over his shoulder & used needles at his feet?

His brothers hoose when he's doing the £10 cash in hand clean.

If he brings oot a collection I'm deffo placing an order, purely to give him a 1* review.
Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretending to have a phone in the drawer day like he’s an influencer 😂 then no even being able to pretend he’s had a phone in the drawer day like actual influencers pretend to do. Such a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been away living life as it should be lived and holding my phone high and come back to youse trolls starting a thread! So aye

Happy to be catching up and seeing that there’s new people and they’re genuinely confused as to whether his account is a parody or not 😆🤣😂 an absolutely bespokely valid question and one that I ask myself regularly.

The answer varies depending on the day….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so excited fae when his lashes fall oot 😂
Ma lovely you bring oot the devil in me and nae debates…sat here clutching ma beak. Im away tae tell the husband he’s got competition with ma wee tattle hero, so on and so forth.
I’ll likely be told to sit doon and get some class. So aye 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies am right oot ma laine here but I’m actually contemplating a hot choclit stashun this year 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ve got a 4 year old that’s into all that tit so it’s no that weird, is it? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies am right oot ma laine here but I’m actually contemplating a hot choclit stashun this year 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ve got a 4 year old that’s into all that tit so it’s no that weird, is it? 🤣
It's time to sit your child down and explain class ma lovelie. We cannae be having an army of little Marion's, getting above their stayshuns. Says masel, who has big glasses of hot chocolate, marshmallows and flakes set up in wintum, but this isnae aboot me, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Pretending to have a phone in the drawer day like he’s an influencer 😂 then no even being able to pretend he’s had a phone in the drawer day like actual influencers pretend to do. Such a bleep
Does he even have a drawer that's no full o bespoke tat ma lovely.

I really don't think so

Ya need tae get back in your ain lane hen and no do this.

Show the wain what happens tae people who have a hot chocolate stashun.
He/she will understand.
Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He clearly decided against his hopes and dreams of setting up a wax melt business and is just clinging on to oor Hannah fer dear life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.