Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the postbox thing - I am deceased. He just buys so much shite. He 100% has a spending habit. Piss poor content - why would anyone want that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
probably why he doesnt drink much . cant imagine trying to walk around in that cluttered place half drunk .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 80cm candy cane lame postbox is taller than the two hobbits 🤣⚰ I can picture the 2 of them trying to jump up to post their santa letters! He's a bleeping pleb
Deek get tae duck an post ya wee letty, and is that ya wee bleeping boaby I can smell the noo?
Snapchat-447347740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
When was he calling us creepy? I love seeing his ugly mug popping up when I’m browsing other threads on here. Makes my day to know others love this thread as much as I do. How I wish I could meet youse aww in real life, youse are the funniest bunch of lads and lassies ma lovelies. Nae weirdos here, nae debates.
1663706226825.png
1663706236407.png

1663706185335.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The 80cm candy cane lame postbox is taller than the two hobbits 🤣⚰ I can picture the 2 of them trying to jump up to post their santa letters! He's a bleeping pleb
Mebbes it wull double up as a bespoke height chart, look wee Deek you've grown a quarter oaf an inch, see wit happens when ye eat yer greens an don't smoke it..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Deek get tae duck an post ya wee letty, and is that ya wee bleeping boaby I can smell the noo?
View attachment 1593517
OMG, I can hardly breathe. I was laughing so much at this I was choking masel. 😂 I just showed this to Mr Cherry as he was wondering what I was in fits of laughter for, I had to explain the post box and he said “he’s obviously nae wise and didn’t have a proper childhood”. Can someone explain Deeks getup to me please? Mr Cherry said it’s an outfit for an Orange 🍊 parade but he’s not sure about what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He ordered two hen. I think his bleep washings will multiply when he starts treating himself near Christmas. Sharting the bed daily.
Wee Deek shouting at Martin fur sharting the bed, it's no shart Derek it's bespoke hoat chocolate stains fae oor sub station and nae debates.

View attachment 1593517
Stop it you, ah've hud a wee beverage (oan a school night) and mite start fart laughing again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG, I can hardly breathe. I was laughing so much at this I was choking masel. 😂 I just showed this to Mr Cherry as he was wondering what I was in fits of laughter for, I had to explain the post box and he said “he’s obviously nae wise and didn’t have a proper childhood”. Can someone explain Deeks getup to me please? Mr Cherry said it’s an outfit for an Orange 🍊 parade but he’s not sure about what it is.
Wee Deek used tae be an orange walker ma darling..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I asked my husband what he would do if I started buying Christmas bedding. "Is it that wee Scottish guy? I'd seriously think there was something nae right with you." - no an actual quote as my husband is nae Scottish or even from the UK. 😂

Could nae stop laughing about his wee mailbox.

I’m on a mission to get an ugly as f@@k photo of him as my new profile pic, it shouldn’t be hard to get one of the ugly wee scrotum.
Look at his old Insta stories. Plenty to choose from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.