Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God the candy cane bedding 🤦‍♀️ He’s made me detest candy cane and candy cane colours forever.
I can’t even say anything about the postbox😭 I just can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry naw am greeting at this postbox? It’s just me and my fiancé in ours and we debate every year whether we should even bother with a tree even though we like Christmas as much as the next person.
Sometimes I feel sad for him with how empty his life must be and how desperate he is to be liked and show off his STUFF, but not his experiences.
But then I mind his fight is NOT MY FIGHT, his passions are not mine n a should just stay in ma ain lane afore he knocks me oot the road - after all we all have our disabilities lovelies xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s the parade in aid of though?
Celebrating battle of boyne in 1690

Protestant King William of Orange beat Catholic English King James.

That's about as much any orange men or women could probably tell you to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Frig it looks even worse from that view 😳
It has to be because they'll have to pay more in rent for a better place. That's the only thing l can think of?.
I wonder if his flats were never getting knocked down and it was infact those ones because too much damage? And there is metal shields over doors so that block is a no go

So Isa, how far has he travelled? I don’t think that will be a concern for him with bus/train fares as I’d imagine they both have a wee disabled bus pass or Derek will be his carer.
No far ma lovelie looks like a straight road there and back about 7 stops fae the bumming fort 🚌

Oh god, I'm getting Mrs Overall from acorn antiques vibes 😆

Did the squirrels in the loft make that mess when they left 🐿

Ah thought ya actually went tae the pub at first 😳
Back in yer ain lane hen, I have class am not that witch today.
Isa isnae that bad actually going to the pub he's at 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder if his flats were never getting knocked down and it was infact those ones because too much damage? And there is metal shields over doors so that block is a no go

No far ma lovelie looks like a straight road there and back about 7 stops fae the bumming fort 🚌
duck knows my lovelie, all a know is that mario will be saving the council a fortune in demolition fees when all his overloaded shelves finally buckle bringing the whole block doon wi them

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Would he have walked it or bussed it? I’ve only caught a bus once in the last 15 years as I drive and I don’t do well on a bus going any distance. 🤢 But I know buses are expensive and he’s always galavanting so the buses/trains must cost him a good bit to go and stock up on more shite that he doesn’t need. I honestly don’t understand how he does it working a few hours a week.

Reactions: 9
Aww I'm loving that wee letterbox he can hide his wee letters from the debt collectors in so aye xx 😊😊
Back in yer ain lane hen he's got a special delivery coming it's fae Deed Deek a extra special Christmas, new dildo and beads in colour red &white if ye didnae know everything needs to be candy cane related at Christmas

Would he have walked it or bussed it? I’ve only caught a bus once in the last 15 years as I drive and I don’t do well on a bus going any distance. 🤢 But I know buses are expensive and he’s always galavanting so the buses/trains must cost him a good bit to go and stock up on more shite that he doesn’t need. I honestly don’t understand how he does it working a few hours a week.
He doesn't do it said himself before covid the had debt, he doesn't have holidays, weekends away, time away with family, don't drive,no car, no mortgage to pay his wage drops or deeks they can housing benefit to help he won't ever let that life go. It's work,shops,home, shite, sleep and repeat for him.
Nobody can spend that much on such small wage he is in b&m more than he is at work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whys he bought bedding that looks like it's already been thro a wash and the candy canes ran the red thro it? Silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m glad that it’s not just me that has been tipped over the edge by the post box that neither of them will be able to reach - I honestly ran no walked on here when I seen him post it. He defies all logic, he really bleeping does.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's bought a mailbox. 😑 A FUCKEN MAILBOX. ✋ *sighs*

I hope Rayn bashes the fook out of this box, giving him flashbacks of his letterbox being rammed! 👊 😸 😂

Why is he such a moron? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The 80cm candy cane lame postbox is taller than the two hobbits 🤣⚰ I can picture the 2 of them trying to jump up to post their santa letters! He's a bleeping pleb
Maybe Mavis will use the wee ladder from last year's tree to reach his mail 🪜 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, do you think that Santa didn’t receive his letter that he put in this postbox, that he bought last year? ☹
7DC794F7-9E00-4B0C-8F8C-7B2807CB6825.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.