Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, l can't unsee this 🙈
I'm sorry but l refuse to believe we're the only ones laughing at him with these childish purchases. There has to be many of his followers sniggering while liking his posts.

* Waiting for the made up messages once he's been on here 🙄
Screenshot_20220920-204624_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220920-204640_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The 80cm candy cane lame postbox is taller than the two hobbits 🤣⚰ I can picture the 2 of them trying to jump up to post their santa letters! He's a bleeping pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What the actual duck is the post box about ! That is something you would not get if you had a child. He is just becoming creepy.
Reminds me of when Hinch spent something silly like £300 on a red postbox to stick oot front her gaff. But Maz has the Home Bargains version and he doesnae have a front door so he's going to plonk it in his overcrowded living room 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He only went out for a drink while he waited for the text from asda, collect from 5pm. bleeping donut.
View attachment 1593325

Don't even start me on this...
View attachment 1593327
I’ve not been on Instagram but I actually can’t believe that’s he’s bought that bloody postbox and pink Christmas bedding. 😳😆 WTF does 2 grown men need a fu@@ing Santa postbox for?! They’re the kind of things my newly turned 5 year old daughter would want and I’d just say “aye ok, we’ll get them another day” and keep walking. 😆

The 80cm candy cane lame postbox is taller than the two hobbits 🤣⚰ I can picture the 2 of them trying to jump up to post their santa letters! He's a bleeping pleb
😆😂 OMG, I nearly choked on my Caramel wafer.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And this bastard had the audacity to call us creepy for using screenshots for profile pictures. Take a look in your mirror mate, because what you're doing is beyond creepy 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And this bastard had the audacity to call us creepy for using screenshots for profile pictures. Take a look in your mirror mate, because what you're doing is beyond creepy 👀
When was he calling us creepy? I love seeing his ugly mug popping up when I’m browsing other threads on here. Makes my day to know others love this thread as much as I do. How I wish I could meet youse aww in real life, youse are the funniest bunch of lads and lassies ma lovelies. Nae weirdos here, nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aww I'm loving that wee letterbox he can hide his wee letters from the debt collectors in so aye xx 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 42
When was he calling us creepy? I love seeing his ugly mug popping up when I’m browsing other threads on here. Makes my day to know others love this thread as much as I do.
He said it was weird people screenshooted his face. Or something like that. No ma quote, no sure what his quote was.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread Cleaning With Mario #80 Very historical moment in history.

Na credits to me . Credit Mario himself ma lovelie.

I was thinking that as well, been trying to think of one since he wrote it.
Relatively of course and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs, l can't unsee this 🙈
I'm sorry but l refuse to believe we're the only ones laughing at him with these childish purchases. There has to be many of his followers sniggering while liking his posts.

* Waiting for the made up messages once he's been on here 🙄
View attachment 1593348View attachment 1593349
Mebbes they're taking the piss wi the pure cosy remarks. We need tae get cosy definition changed in the dictionary tae looks shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this Christmas shite fae two grown men wae nae a wean between them is getting a bit P@edy fae ma liking the day hens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When was he calling us creepy? I love seeing his ugly mug popping up when I’m browsing other threads on here. Makes my day to know others love this thread as much as I do. How I wish I could meet youse aww in real life, youse are the funniest bunch of lads and lassies ma lovelies. Nae weirdos here, nae debates.
It could have been a couple of threads back. He didn't say Tattlers, but we're the only ones that do it. I didn't have his picture up at the time, but l changed it once he mentioned it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm confused, has he got another bedding set?

On the 13th he said he'd ordered this.

1663705033746.png

But he has now got this.

1663705110730.png

• Haha
  • Wow
All this Christmas shite fae two grown men wae nae a wean between them is getting a bit P@edy fae ma liking the day hens.
I’ll correct you on that ma lovelie, he does have a wean he had his baby girl Rayn and he bought the postbox for her to 💩 in. So aye nae debates.

• Haha
31ABB7CA-EFEA-4BA8-AA57-05158E07D083.jpeg

Haha same profile photies that auld Krystal chandelier called “frieks” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.