Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t he just use an extension cable for the Christmas lights like normal people.
duck having poxy batteries that need changed every 2 minutes.
He’s such a wee fanny pad, honestly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This man really is backward. He has to be. He hasn't had his autumn crap up 5 minutes, and now he's posting Christmas stuff 🤪
Screenshot_20220914-215059_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Am absolutely deeder than Deek at the wee bespoke Robin.

He's came by to salute the wee army veteran
Think the robin wiz his regiment mascot. Biggest battle wee Deek has served in is cleaning the toilet efter Martin huz been waving his shart caird in high footfall area in a race tae the cludgie.

Have I missed something? He uses battery lights for his tree?? How many batteries and lights is that.
Surely that's not right 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Why is his tree always crammed into that corner, that so debt collectors don't see he's home because he wouldn't have time to switch all the individual on/off switch on the battery lights.
Nae debates I much prefer my tree by the window, I can't say smell the wealth as I got given a John Lewis pre lit from Mr Isa last year after I went through a pencil tree faze (don't know what I was thinking) so ayye think he got sick me moaning how looks shite so from he's petty cash, told me if I so much as moan once the new tree and I won't live to see another Christmas 🤣
Where do the bleep washings go when it's candy cane lane time?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I want tae know how many tattlers said for him to do it on his poll 👀
App no his Joab, does that page for him no one else purely for him.
Also Marion : what lights ma lovelies?
🤡
isa I cany wait til he gets the whole lot up - kids on he just LOVES the new lights, then rips it aw doon in a mad rage on November 21st and goes off in a wee comma. Like when he bought the wee small dressing table mirror and had to pretend he liked it for ages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This man really is backward. He has to be. He hasn't had his autumn crap up 5 minutes, and now he's posting Christmas stuff 🤪View attachment 1578879
I have been to Lapland and after a day the novelty has worn off. Was so cold you couldn’t go outside without 20 layers on so ended up sat in our lodge getting pissed for four days, could’ve done that in my flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Think the robin wiz his regiment mascot. Biggest battle wee Deek has served in is cleaning the toilet efter Martin huz been waving his shart caird in high footfall area in a race tae the cludgie.

In Cat tit Kitchen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did he not put the tree up last year and then hunted for horsetail lights and then proceeded to just put these over the top of the decorations? Usual attention to detail

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have been to Lapland and after a day the novelty has worn off. Was so cold you couldn’t go outside without 20 layers on so ended up sat in our lodge getting pissed for four days, could’ve done that in my flat.
Wur ye oan the sweet Pinot greeeegio and Barrs lemonade doll?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh ma lovelies I’m fair proud of my wee mammy. She went to HB for compost and was greeted with a row of Halloween tat and a row of Christmas tat and just a bit of garden stuff.
No happy wi this she hunted down a staff member and asked if they had any. She was greeted with a vacant look and a vague ‘no’ , still not content with this she demanded they “go out the back” and check there was none in there😭.
The answer again was “no” by this point her blood pressure was through the roof and she told them they needed to decide what season it is, and it’s still summer and it’s ridiculous there is no compost😭
I’m fair proud, the best of it is she knows NOTHING of Mario, nothing about instagram or anything.
I was clutching my beak discreetly cause she was so annoyed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

"High footfall" absolutely kills me every single time 😂😂😂 there's only two of them in there and they never have visitors...it just makes me absolutely howl laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Beside the tree ma lovelie when he taking a photo he just moves it out the way of the shot, am sure his wee washing line has wheels.
Wheeling the washing oot the way 🤣

isa I cany wait til he gets the whole lot up - kids on he just LOVES the new lights, then rips it aw doon in a mad rage on November 21st and goes off in a wee comma. Like when he bought the wee small dressing table mirror and had to pretend he liked it for ages 😂
Ohhh ayye mind that and the seat was low and he couldn't see in it properly, he was affronted with himself.
See when you look back at old pics and stories and see how cluttered it is even still is it's awful.
Even box of stuff on top of kitchen units 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Battery lights for a tree?

My husbands grandparents have always had those little Christmas scenes...little houses, town squares that kinda thing. When they passed away he took the ones they had any we've started adding every year. So now we have about 12 of them and we set them up under the tree...I found them quite tacky but he loves them and it means something to him so WE MOVE.

Anyway...the fuckers are all battery operated. And by December 26th I'm absolutely scunnered going round before bed switching the damn things off. Then having to change the batteries every week. Between that and the window lights which are battery as well I'm due to greet.

I cannot imagine anything more annoying than having to wrestle through decorations (especially big stupid obnoxious ones like his) to switch lights on and off and change batteries. duck that.

This man's mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Battery lights for a tree?

My husbands grandparents have always had those little Christmas scenes...little houses, town squares that kinda thing. When they passed away he took the ones they had any we've started adding every year. So now we have about 12 of them and we set them up under the tree...I found them quite tacky but he loves them and it means something to him so WE MOVE.

Anyway...the fuckers are all battery operated. And by December 26th I'm absolutely scunnered going round before bed switching the damn things off. Then having to change the batteries every week. Between that and the window lights which are battery as well I'm due to greet.

I cannot imagine anything more annoying than having to wrestle through decorations (especially big stupid obnoxious ones like his) to switch lights on and off and change batteries. duck that.

This man's mental.
Makes me wonder if he keeps the lights on all time or only puts them on when taking a photo.
He's always so shattered from his 3x 2 hour shifts a week how does she find the energy to stand and switch them all off.
Also why would you declare on an app that you use battery lights on a tree but wear goccci, Balenciaga trainers, superdry coat and Jo Malone. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Makes me wonder if he keeps the lights on all time or only puts them on when taking a photo.
He's always so shattered from his 3x 2 hour shifts a week how does she find the energy to stand and switch them all off.
Also why would you declare on an app that you use battery lights on a tree but wear goccci, Balenciaga trainers, superdry coat and Jo Malone. Embarrassing.
He's putting that small independent business Duracell on the map this Christmas.

Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many bleeping sets of lights did he end up with last year!? He kept firing them onto that fugly tree and then at some point after the tree had been up like a month (so at the start of November) he rearranged it and added more lights!!!! He’s absolutely TAPPED.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been oan the bespoke app Twitter the night and a few folk in Paisley and nearby areas have seen a ufo in the sky. Speculation it’s a meteor. I reckon Marion has fired a load of his tat into the sky to make way for more shite so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.