Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VETERAN! duck right off! The wee midget bastard was in the “aRmY” for aboot a month!! Where did ye serve Deek?! Let the tattlers know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine that lard arse dancing in a pair of arseless chaps. He'll slut drop and there'll be tit everywhere. Like a melted snickers up his fat back.
Ma lovely we absolutely DO NOT need a visual of this.
Am still traumatised from ya previous work
Absolutely NAE DEBATES
So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deekz was in the army. He doesn't think many people know that 🙊 Well, I am shocked....

Absolutely shocked....

That Deekz managed to find this in that den which must be absolutely stuffed with treatits.

View attachment 1578506
He must have been the bloody mascot 😏

Adults with Christmas bedding should be on a register.
🤣🤣🤣 I just said this to my hubby about 5 minutes ago. Honestly who does that? My bedding doesn’t change from one season to next (washed obviously!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does he need battery lights?
He’s got nae plug over where the tree is hen.

Mare to the point, why is he no just using the wans fae last year?

Im still cutting about it shorts and he’s ready for Rudolph dashing through the snow. bleeping loonatic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Coloured lights will look shite on candy cane lane NAE DEBATES

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have ‘winter Bedding’ 🙈 as in it’s a thicker brushed cotton shall I leave the thread in shame 😂😂.
elf-james-caan.gif

Aw naw, noo ah've used a quote fae a Christmas fillum in September, ah need tae leave as well. 🙄

He’s got nae plug over where the tree is hen.

Mare to the point, why is he no just using the wans fae last year?

Im still cutting about it shorts and he’s ready for Rudolph dashing through the snow. bleeping loonatic!
Ur they leopard print like Martin's Jim jams?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he trying to deflect that he was also in the Orange army 🍊
Hang your head in shame, Derek. You're not worthy of that badge 👎
View attachment 1578515
Right, stick a fork in me, I’m done!! Mr S did 20 years before the mast ( in the Royal Navy, that means Chickenlittle!!) and proudly wears his veteran’s badge! I bet Deek never got out of Aldershot!! On a lighter note -am on one today!! - I had to point some Meghan loving Yanks in the right direction today (the direction of the Prince and Princess of Wales!) and found myself writing “Recollections May vary”, followed by “no my quote “. Thank you Tattlers, living rent free in ma heed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have I missed something? He uses battery lights for his tree?? How many batteries and lights is that.
Surely that's not right 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Why is his tree always crammed into that corner, that so debt collectors don't see he's home because he wouldn't have time to switch all the individual on/off switch on the battery lights.
Nae debates I much prefer my tree by the window, I can't say smell the wealth as I got given a John Lewis pre lit from Mr Isa last year after I went through a pencil tree faze (don't know what I was thinking) so ayye think he got sick me moaning how looks shite so from he's petty cash, told me if I so much as moan once the new tree and I won't live to see another Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Coloured lights will look shite on candy cane lane NAE DEBATES
I want tae know how many tattlers said for him to do it on his poll 👀
App no his Joab, does that page for him no one else purely for him.
Also Marion : what lights ma lovelies?
🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.