Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else spot that they’ve started storing shoes under the bedside tables? 🕵🏻‍♀️
That place is literally bursting at the seams and yet he continues to pile in more tit by the Evri truck full.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He must be in debt up to his fuckin permed eyelashes ! I follow a lady on the gram. Shes the same. Every other day. ' just popped into b&m' , 'been after this pumpkin mug- had to have it' blah blah. They just buy absolute shite dont they. 🎃🎄🎁
It’s not Sarah ingham is it? 🤔

Reactions: 2
This mug is sharing Christmas shite already, and I’m off on my holidays on Saturday! I wonder if they’ll use the bespoke floor cleaner in Antigua? They should do, as it is that well known place, ABROAD 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is what Mario will look like when he takes his seat in hell 🤪
Screenshot_20220914-134037_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aw help ma boab, thank god Marion told me to keep going. Middle of the week nut be traumatic for poor sods who hate their life i suppose. He’s got the Christmas gear oot and I’m away to Spain this week for my summer holiday - you know since it’s not even officially Autumn yet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anybudy else just use their normal bedding in December? Or is it just me? Asking fur maself - nae debates
I just use normal bedding all year room ma lovelie. I’d actually love to know how many sets of bedding Marion has buckling his IKEA wardrobe?! 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nipped into Sainsburys there (smell the wealth) and saw this. When I tell you I felt irrational rage …. Nae debates!

1E18BD9B-E91A-43BB-B374-DC194E905CEC.jpeg

😤 😤 😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.