Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Ma lovelies.

I know noo it's Wintum youse will all be getting ready fae Christmas.

So...

1. Don't forget ya £9 tree fae Argos in your bedroom

Mare importantly

2. Get yoursel 3 x plastic wine glasses (different heights) & pop them on your bespoke radiator cover that you Klarna'ed so aye
Why he needed a tree in his bedroom is beyond me, all he has to do is leave the bedroom door open and he can see the candy cane monstrosity 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lim1947

The 80cm candy cane lame postbox is taller than the two hobbits 🤣⚰ I can picture the 2 of them trying to jump up to post their santa letters! He's a fucking pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 41

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Why does he always post through the week like we are down the trenches in war? “We got this”, got what? Maybe if he got a job he liked and done something in his free time he would stop wishing his life away?

Anyway ma lovelies, taking my Maw to London this weekend. Been booked for last 10 months and just happened to be Lizzie’s funeral so now my Maw wants to lay flowers in Green Park… I’ll need to have several mimosas for breakfast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
On the day the queen leaves her scottish residency for the final time Shartin Martin the Scottish influencer posts his cleaning haul and talks about his dirty washing. What a fucking guy… 🙈 I have no other words today……
I reckon wee Deek has “fired his canon” this morning and that’s why Marions got a spring in his step.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Freefalling

VIP Member
I hope Rayne tries to jump on that postbox and it falls into candy cane lane like a scene out of national lampoon's 🙌 im here for the drama but seriously Maz, give yourself a shake hen, ffs, you're an almost 40 year old man. Bin the shite and live a little, so much for NY at Xmas, its never ever going to happen. More chance of santa squeezing down his non existent chimney and ringing their believe bells. What a fucking 🔔🔚

• Haha
Treatit hisself for the wiki

£8.50 on candy cane shite and "fxxk knows what I'm using it for." - no ma quote.

Screenshot_20220918-204712_Instagram.jpg

P.s.note the junk hidden above and at the side of the wardrobe 😆😆😆

P.p.s. We know you're reading here, Chickenpox. Just because something was cheap, doesn't justify how wasteful you are.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lim1947

Fuckin slow malone with his oils, is the hinch thumbs up a new annoying trait he's going to start? He's extra irritating lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He is absolutely repulsive!!!

Last day in London with my Maw. I have made more memories in four days in London than he has made his whole life. Quite sad really.

• Heart

TrashPanda69

As someone with pets (dogs that are allowed outside through my patio door to my multi level garden - smell the wealth and then the coffee beans) I absolutely HATE having anything out in my kitchen for fear of it getting covered in fur. And I'm not a cleaning influencer that's not an influencer. How he can have all these 'stations' is beyond me! But then again, when your cupboards are rammed with shite what choice do you have

• Haha
  • Heart