Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Marion!!!!! Jimmy Saville phoned- he wants his bedding and postbox back ya weirdo!!!
im sorry but two grown men with all that kiddies stuff in their bedsit and no kids is just a bit strange Ma lovlies! The Seedhill childcatcher strikes again💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ma lovely, I'm trying tae get tae know.
Do you have a wee folder I your photos dedicated to oor Marion to enable you to create these bespoke pieces of art?
Ugh sadly no, they are all over the place, I have just over 33,000 photos on my phone. He's everywhere on it 😂 I'm too lazy to go through all of it, to delete him. God help if anyone went through my phone, and seen all this tit.
Screenshot_20220920_221233.jpg

IMG_20220921_081349.jpg

IMG_20220921_081433.jpg

IMG_20220921_081320.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Ugh sadly no, they are all over the place, I have just over 33,000 photos on my phone. He's everywhere on it 😂 I'm too lazy to go through all of it, to delete him. God help if anyone went through my phone, and seen all this tit.
View attachment 1594197
View attachment 1594199
View attachment 1594200
View attachment 1594201
OMG that pic of Marion in a nappy and the one of him in a padded cell. 🤣😂 What are the stories behind these beauties? 🤔 I must have missed them on my comma break.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1594197
View attachment 1594199
View attachment 1594200
View attachment 1594201
Your work should be housed at the tate modern. A contemporary artist inviting us into a realm of realism
View attachment 1594197
View attachment 1594199
View attachment 1594200
View attachment 1594201
Your work should be housed at the tate modern. A contemporary artist who invites us (willingly) into a surreal realism! Swerved outta ma Lane there, that nappy tho....chefs kiss!

Your work should be housed at the tate modern. A contemporary artist inviting us into a realm of realism
Your work should be housed at the tate modern. A contemporary artist who invites us (willingly) into a surreal realism! Swerved outta ma Lane there, that nappy tho....chefs kiss!
Ps I love you, I don't think I've said it this week! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Get off on them ! My genitals shrivel up at the thought 🤣

Oh Marion you creepy little toad ! Your a grown man who does his house up like Santa’s grotto for who exactly ? Micheal Jackson , Jimmy Saville comes to mind
Oh my god ma lovelie, when I seen that postbox last night it dawned on my who he reminds me of, Michael Jackson. The impulsive purchases, high pitched whiney voice, grooming wee Deek, clinging onto childhood. Nae doubt about it, he’s a bleeping creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my god ma lovelie, when I seen that postbox last night it dawned on my who he reminds me of, Michael Jackson. The impulsive purchases, high pitched whiney voice, grooming wee Deek, clinging onto childhood. Nae doubt about it, he’s a bleeping creep.
Martin Jackson
IMG_20220921_092057.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
One of my favourite memories of our Marion was when she got the letter thinking her house was being ripped down and she was hoping for a wee back and front door then she found out hers wasn't and she wis fine cause its her safe space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Stop it! Now he’s pretending his ‘friends’ are buying him new mugs 😭😭😭
He is a lying lassie.

He has no friends.

And he does nae wear sweaters.

He wears t-shirts and puts his heating on.

Treatit hisself for the wiki. Lied about imaginary friends buying him a mug.

Screenshot_20220921-114329_Instagram~2.jpg

One of my favourite memories of our Marion was when she got the letter thinking her house was being ripped down and she was hoping for a wee back and front door then she found out hers wasn't and she wis fine cause its her safe space 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Could you imagine if he had a house? Would be able to see it from space at Christmas. Would go all out with the decorations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Some of this HAS to be the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.