Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teatwo

Haven't been on over the weekend lovelies it's been a bit of a tough one.

Oor wee Betty (of shoving in Home Bargains fame) took a turn for the worse over the weekend and it's now a case of making her comfortable.

Finally caught up on the thread with a few coffees while we wait on the consultant coming back to update us. She always had a good laugh at these threads and if she had been a few years fitter Marion would have found himself upside down amongst the shampoos that day.

I'd appreciate if you could keep her in your thoughts. She's one hell of a woman. Thanks for the laughs tattlers 💛💛
Tonsa love to you both hen ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

SuzyE

VIP Member
Haven't been on over the weekend lovelies it's been a bit of a tough one.

Oor wee Betty (of shoving in Home Bargains fame) took a turn for the worse over the weekend and it's now a case of making her comfortable.

Finally caught up on the thread with a few coffees while we wait on the consultant coming back to update us. She always had a good laugh at these threads and if she had been a few years fitter Marion would have found himself upside down amongst the shampoos that day.

I'd appreciate if you could keep her in your thoughts. She's one hell of a woman. Thanks for the laughs tattlers 💛💛
Awww hope she's feeling better soon love 💞

Reactions: 5
He must be in debt up to his fuckin permed eyelashes ! I follow a lady on the gram. Shes the same. Every other day. ' just popped into b&m' , 'been after this pumpkin mug- had to have it' blah blah. They just buy absolute shite dont they. 🎃🎄🎁
It’s not Sarah ingham is it? 🤔

Reactions: 2