Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Fuck sake! Going to 8 bloody Tescos is NOT getting them straight away. In fact it’s the actual opposite of getting them “straight” away 😂

View attachment 1553317
Who on their right mind spends time (and presumably money on petrol) going round eight supermarkets to get ANYTHING? I’m telling you, there’s no bloody cost of living crisis if folk can piss money away like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

avabella

VIP Member
I've just figured out exactly where his house is and I'm creased. Next time I'm through that way I'm going to hang around to see if I can see him and the gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought that was a bit of the packaging he was holding up 🤣🤣
Mario - Awwww my god I pure love that
That's beautiful (plank of wood)
Aww ma kitchen is bamboo and wood am right intae that
It's dead weighty
This is so nice it's so beautiful
This is good for decorating your wee coffee stations or coffee tables pure nice btw I love it
I'm going have these for ma snacks and dips (when does he ever have movie nights)
Aye cause your going get into your bed with your snacks, ceramic bowls and crisp dip bowls
He's a 🔔🔚

I've lost count now of many glass,plastic, ceramic, velvet, silk pumpkins this one man child has got.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He’s posted a reel of his “autumn tea corner” or whatever it is and someone under it has put, “looks so cosy”. Honestly, get fucked! How can a corner of MDF, tea, sugar and mugs look cosy?

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Bought his first Xmas gift, probably a “Tae Martin love Martin” effort oan Deeks credit caird.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
‘Grab a cuppa’. Give over.
I’ve had three large glasses before I could watch the dots of doom. What a load of shit. That first thing with the paint rubbed off?
That scabby pumpkin tray thing is £30! Wouldn't even buy it at £3.

• Wow
  • Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
If he really does think you can make wax melts in a wok with a spatula, then I’m living for this new bespoke journey we’re about to embark on. Hannah must be quaking in her boots.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Ah am affronted that he is taking them morning pics from his bed whilst he is nudey undae the covers 🤮🤮. Wee blinds cracked open showing Beirut bedside view, Marion’s Todger sweating away undae the sheets.. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

mrsbucket

VIP Member
The people's Princess hus taken a leave of absence from 'this app' as a mark of respect for HRH.

That's my weekend entertainment oot the windae faster than Rayn the wean.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hallo ma lovelies.

Am just aboot tae order masel a wee Instagram logo tae remind masel I have an acoont.

I was no well the day, I put on ma sleeping bag coat, ma polyester leggings and ma size 3 Timberlands.

It's only 22 degrees
I goat on the bus and a felt all hot

Wasnae a panic attack
Was probleys a panic attack.

Ma page ma rules nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Hiya hens, have been super ill this last 18 hours with a stomach bug, have only just summoned up the strength to come on tattle. First port of call is always the Mario thread, this will get me right cheered up and help take my mind off the sickness!

• Heart
  • Sad