Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Story time with Martin.
Once upon a 876 dots of doom....

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve been busy working ma two jobs doing 50 odd hours a week making ends meet to keep my back and front door hoose so when I glanced on this app and saw the most dots of doom I have ever seen I thought naw I don’t need that negativity in ma life can someone please do me a re cap!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t cope with this prick! I tapped along his Trillion dots and let the wee man speak and to be fair to him, he is glowing. Not a healthy glow, more of a high blood pressure glow.
I can’t listen to him, he is king prick of the gram and the only thing he will ever influence me to not shop anywhere he recommends.
I’ll get back in ma lane, thanks for making me laugh.
This thread is the perfect pick me up after a tit day at ma job!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He really doesn’t do himself any favours does he?
Here the hing with Mario, he could have been very successful on instagram and made some proper money that he could have put away as a deposit for a house (thinking ootside the box here I know). Instead, he’s blown it to duck being an insecure bitter wee man who continually takes the piss out of influencers and Instagram but still holds onto it in the secret hope that a brand out there can see past his horrendous language and small town mentality. That’s yer downfall Mario hen. Yer small town Ardrossan mentality has followed you to Paisley and you’ve let “the nation” :rolleyes: (no ma quote) see yi for what you really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve been busy working ma two jobs doing 50 odd hours a week making ends meet to keep my back and front door hoose so when I glanced on this app and saw the most dots of doom I have ever seen I thought naw I don’t need that negativity in ma life can someone please do me a re cap!!
Basically …Marion is a bleep !

who doesn’t like being called an influencer …but is an influencer and he has the wooden Insta place to prove it!

acknowledges he is an inadequate little shite after meeting hard working business owners, but still decided a life on benefits is best suited to him !

mph and he gets scared doing videos in front of deeks but 10 mins later did exactly that !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning ma lovelies ! It’s the 6th Sept so it must be time to celebrate Christmas. All get cozy and out your trees up please ☺🤣
This is the most awkward but brilliant thing I've ever seen 🤣🤣
It's like Derk is waving his crappy undies.
Hahhahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Basically he’s just pure raging he’s made nae money from being an influencer, not that he’s an influencer. It’s ok Maz, you’re happy being sent your free Christmas gonks whilst Hinch is sat in her £1.5 mil house 🙄.
Cannae call himself an influencer but cannae stop saying the work. Unable story in front of Deek, proceeds to get him on camera and ask him about him being an influencer. Ffs Maz, pick a lane and stay in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ker ching!. That's the sound of your mate Hinch making more money, Maz 💷 💰💷
See how that could have been you if you screwed your head on instead of pretending it didn't bother you 🙄View attachment 1558966
I can't and will never get over these cunts think they are that interesting that we give a single duck about their bloody bastard hauls or makeovers, and actually do a countdown.

The only things that countdowns are acceptable for are as follows

Holidays
When work ends
Parents sports day race (3, 2, 1)
Boiling a egg
Counting down from 10, indicating tit about to go down
Actual CH4 Countdown conundrum
New year
How quick you can neck a pint in 10 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Basically he’s just pure raging he’s made nae money from being an influencer, not that he’s an influencer. It’s ok Maz, you’re happy being sent your free Christmas gonks whilst Hinch is sat in her £1.5 mil house 🙄.
Cannae call himself an influencer but cannae stop saying the work. Unable story in front of Deek, proceeds to get him on camera and ask him about him being an influencer. Ffs Maz, pick a lane and stay in it.
The green eye monster defo comes out when Hinch is launching her new range ! He thinks it should be him !

Reactions: 19
Funny you mention that as I've had a bottle of dry wine #iykyn and watched them all. Came here to post and remember nothing 😂
I'm waiting until I finish 👉🍾🥂 before I watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't and will never get over these cunts think they are that interesting that we give a single duck about their bloody bastard hauls or makeovers, and actually do a countdown.

The only things that countdowns are acceptable for are as follows

Holidays
When work ends
Parents sports day race (3, 2, 1)
Boiling a egg
Counting down from 10, indicating tit about to go down
Actual CH4 Countdown conundrum
New year
How quick you can neck a pint in 10 seconds
Love this 🤣🤣🤣 he wouldnae know what a conundrum is though hen or how to neck a pint for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 18
20220906_222230.jpg

He looks like he ain't got teeth in this clip lol. Skipped through all the dots. As usual. Boring bastard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oocha his face has fair filled out! Wee sodium stuffed bleep. Laughing at all the orange tat strewn aboot 👀 It’s for “autumn” so aye…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eleventy million dots of Mazda talking about himsel, he's no an influencer, disnae like calling himsel that, cringin oot his drawers, so he wis.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.