Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
aye hen delicious on a roll wae square sausage, tuns A butter and either tomato or broon Sauce.

Any lovelies coming to london any time soon bring me some totty scones - stand under the big clock at Waterloo wearing bungles skin and wave ur shart card and I’ll know it’s you ♥💎 xxxx
Funny you should mention it ma lovelie, ahm in London two weeks today fur three nights. Want me to hide some tottie scones around the capital and leave you clues to find them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ferguson

VIP Member
@Madge2022 ma lovely we're all chanting ye on fae the rooftops so aye.

@hopethishelpsallthebest I could nae reply to your last bespoke message ma lovely but you've traumatised us all wi that image, nae debates. Clutching ma beak and so forth

@Chickenlittle ye seem to have goan oaf this app, but why are you filtering your grey grifted bed tae look broown, is it because Queen Zophlora of Tend farm disnae like grey any mare.

Spine bright ma lovelies, its a glorious day here. Nae need for Timberlands

• Haha
Reactions: 32

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
We could easily counterpoint all of those things he has said “success” “grace” “maturity” etc with substantial evidence to the contrary. He’s beyond delusional at this point — he needs actual help. Instagram is not his job or life, so why does he make such a big thing of it? 😜 such a twat.

The only thing he’s “gained” a lot of is weight. It’s certainly not money.

• Haha
Ma lovelies how does one go about getting monthly annual leave?
And also what is rest day but scrub the studio apartment and have work?
Am confused.

Also is it a posh thing 'annual leave' usually Isa would say just got holidays tae take or aff work but Isa is scheme burd so am not down with the posh Adrossan/seedhill lingo.

'Rest day' for Marian. A rest from what is yet to be established. I think we can rule out a rest from talking absolute pish.
It's definitely not a rest from the bank cards taking a beating

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Marion the health services do not want your respect when you ponse off the government spending money on tat that could go towards paying these ‘earth angels’ higher salaries ! Or when you are prancing around shops with covid …are you in ‘complete empathy’ of them then ?
Fuck off you cock womble ! He has got right on my tits tonight 🤣
I will have you know Martin was first out there banging a pot on a Thursday night during lockdown. I'm not sure whether it was for key workers or his boiled stovies had stuck to it though. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I've just figured out exactly where his house is and I'm creased. Next time I'm through that way I'm going to hang around to see if I can see him and the gnome.
It’s not a house ma lovelie it’s a bespoke bed sit so aye

My kid and fella were playing snakes and ladders earlier on and she tried to cheat and my fella said stay in your own line, well I immediately thought he had said lane and I’ve been clutching ma beak all day

• Haha
  • Heart
Just because the tealights are your theme colour and £2.50 don't mean you NEED them Marion. He 1000% has spending/money issue can't go a day without buying something stupid.
Marion got maself Starbucks cup 👌
Also Marion who never goes to Starbucks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Eastendgirl2020

He really doesn’t do himself any favours does he?
Here the hing with Mario, he could have been very successful on instagram and made some proper money that he could have put away as a deposit for a house (thinking ootside the box here I know). Instead, he’s blown it to fuck being an insecure bitter wee man who continually takes the piss out of influencers and Instagram but still holds onto it in the secret hope that a brand out there can see past his horrendous language and small town mentality. That’s yer downfall Mario hen. Yer small town Ardrossan mentality has followed you to Paisley and you’ve let “the nation” :rolleyes: (no ma quote) see yi for what you really are.

• Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
New wee thread on this lovely new day of dawn my lovelies, what a treat!! :m

I just can not genuinely get my head around the fact he keeps buying more shite but lives in a 1 bed flat! Where is he hoarding all this shite hens? Surely there's only so much crap you can hide behind the kitchen door, under the bed and throw over the back of the sofa.

I live in a 3 bed house, its got actual stairs, a front and back door, attic (no squirrels/rats), garden with storage, 2 spare rooms. SMELL THE WEALTH. Yet I would struggle to store all that shite he has. His wee bedsit must be rammed to the rafters. Can't wait for that floor to give way hens!

Anyway, looks like I reversed out of my lane and onto the hard shoulder, back I go. Happy Friday, lets mop kick the shit out of this day and get it done 💎
Think he just bins most of it. He'll lie and say its been given away, but there's just no way.
Wasteful little shit should be made to look at and count up the cost of every item they didn't need, really need, he'd get a shock.

• Heart
  • Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
A good reminder of what? What the Instagram app symbol is? What else is it reminding us/him of?
I generally think he is getting depressed the Insta bubble has burst! 4 years ago it was a big thing loads of accounts around. All become ‘friends’ licking each other’s arses.

That bubble has burst … most have gone back to their normal life, but Marion cannot let go of it !

He is sitting there looking around , surrounded by tatt and reality is sinking in ! Nobody cares about random tatt any more!

I do actually think he needs to see someone and accept the app is not real life (as he always tells us ) but unfortunately I think it is for him , he has conducted a complete fantasy of this influencing world ! But what he needs to understand influencers are gifted a majority of what they get ! They are not getting in debt ! It’s fools like him they prey on !

• Haha

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Hope youse are all watching the unboxing of his Pretty Little Home haul. I’ve poured masel one of them 👉🏻🍹. I think I cud a finished the bottle by the time them dots a doom are done. Spine bright lovlies
82515AD9-3756-4ACE-B54E-8B3142E9DCBA.jpeg

Edit - If youse want more pictures, please don’t ask me. I’m done 🍹
FFS, it’s all bloody gifted. Ahm rippin

Last edited:
  • Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Who the hell put 50 pence in the narcissist?
Marion hen, you can’t speak in front of people or introduce yourself is because you are an illiterate twat and struggle to string a simple sentence together.
you didn’t take this app to the heights you should of (no ma quote) because you are thick as fuck.
Not because you are shy or embarrassed, simply thick.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Totally agree. I couldn’t live like it. Well, he isn’t living, he’s just existing. There is nothing to look forward to. It’s the same shit every day, with no hope in sight.

Our end goal is to retire at 50 to the Canary Islands. What does he have to look forward to in old age? Leaving that bedsit in a wooden box
Aw, when my Gran was going through chemo, just before she passed away she said “this isn’t living, it’s existing” and it’s stuck with me ever since. You don’t know what’s around the corner so live a little, and it doesn’t have to be extravagent holidays, just do something that will give you memories to look back on when times get hard. if Instagram is still around in 5 years time and he maybe has a downward turn in health (given his diet it could be 5 weeks) he will regret literally doing nothing in life.

If he wasn’t such a massive cunt and was fucking rude to me on DM I might feel sorry for him but alas I don’t and will not be chanting him on fae the roof tops!

• Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Cafe Su, in the Paisley shopping centre. I got to ken about 30 year ago when my Nana would take me there so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Ma lovelies the landline, before the debt collection agencies were calling 😂😂😂 safe to say that’s been ripped out the socket!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31