Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she does it because her granddaughter died near Halloween so she doesnā€™t celebrate it and puts the Christmas decs up early cos her granddaughter wouldā€™ve loved it if she was alive still, I donā€™t like the woman as a person (or her sonsā€¦) and it is sad sheā€™s lost a family member but this is just ripping the pish honestlyšŸ˜­ Sorry off topic guys but I wanted tae give us some comparison er here that wee Maz is only a bit eh a nut job, no a full scale wanšŸ’Ž
I still dinnae understand my luvlie šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I notice THAT other Instagram Mario page is posting about Deek so maybe his stomachā€™s churning over thatā€¦
Aw naw just caught up and Deek has gone way doon in ma estimations šŸ˜·. Heā€™s punching as far as Iā€™m concerned noo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The friggin state of his legs as well as those horrible trainers šŸ˜–
Screenshot_20220905-131036_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She popped up late last night when a clicked on the ā€˜liveā€™ on top hand corner.. itā€™s entertaining sometimes before bed wae the likes ae emz / Bush etc .. but a did no expect that! N wit the duck is her decor!
Cannae beat a bit of mad Julz I watch her lives also right guys I didnae ken who's cumin in mods block anybody you don't know while she squints at the screen (bit like oor Marion)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lying lassie.

Screenshot_20220905-171025_Instagram.jpg

"Before this all started, he wasnā€™t that bothered about social media. He said: ā€œI had a personal page on Instagram but it was always private. I was a big make-up lover so it was images of me, selfies with make-up on.

ā€œI could see there was a make-up world out there but it never gave me the courage to do things I liked. You open that page and itā€™s for everybody to see.

It was his brother Johnny, an actor and panto star, who thought the cleaning tips Mario posted on Facebook deserved a wider audience.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went."

• Haha
Reactions: 35
we
Lying lassie.

View attachment 1556284

"Before this all started, he wasnā€™t that bothered about social media. He said: ā€œI had a personal page on Instagram but it was always private. I was a big make-up lover so it was images of me, selfies with make-up on.

ā€œI could see there was a make-up world out there but it never gave me the courage to do things I liked. You open that page and itā€™s for everybody to see.

It was his brother Johnny, an actor and panto star, who thought the cleaning tips Mario posted on Facebook deserved a wider audience.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went."
Oh Christ. And just like that, Martin Bradshaw is back šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I genuinely believe that this delusional bastard thinks he's a famous person, like an a- list celebrity. He's just a scruffy little runt from a tit hole estate who's a part time cleaner. The only people who really watch his stuff is people like us, we watch to mock. He's lucky to get between 700 - 1600 people to like his pictures. Where are all the other 139, 000?
You're just Marion from the block, you used to have a little, but now you have a lot - (of junk) and that's it. Munting bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Heā€™s a self titled OG of Instagram tooā€¦ā€¦
Cause heā€™s been on there 4 years!!!!
Weā€™ll make the jokes thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This bleep is delusional. He really believes in himself. There is clearly some sort of learning disability. If he wasnā€™t such a nasty wee bleep Iā€™d think ā€œbless himā€ haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Come on now, let's not be too harsh. Look.at what he's managed to achieve in the four years, a large house, his own books, exotic holidays, fancy car, own clothing range....oh.

As you were Tattlers. šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.