Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hen???? Wot a bleep! One strike of a match and he's gonna burst into flames the amount of polyester its kicking about it. Hope its soon ๐Ÿคž Fckn baldy wee ringstain

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This wee lassie is slightly more literate than Marion but I honestly thought this was a joke story at first:

View attachment 1565350
Who needs an education when ye kin gurn like yer maw in a car? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hen???? Wot a bleep! One strike of a match and he's gonna burst into flames the amount of polyester its kicking about it. Hope its soon ๐Ÿคž Fckn baldy wee ringstain
That wisnae Martin ma loverlie, it wiz the misfit jaw wan. Thinks she's Scoatland's answer tae James Corden.

What kind of cretin refers to the Queen as hen? Disrespectful idiot. Irrelevant of wether you are pro or anti royal she is someoneโ€™s loved one and that alone deserves some respect. Utter arseholes the pair of them. Right back in my ain lane I go..
Someone wanna check if jaw face is still on insta or if shes deleted me? I may have sent her a no so nice dm ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
You're blocked hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Misfit Maw has her own thread on here, if that helps anyone

Reactions: 12
Who needs an education when ye kin gurn like yer maw in a car? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

That wisnae Martin ma loverlie, it wiz the misfit jaw wan. Thinks she's Scoatland's answer tae James Corden.

You're blocked hen.
I still stand by wit I said lol wtf is misfit maw n whys it been called into the ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor rayn will get the blame even tho she is a prisoner in the tat cell

If you turn it upside down it could be. His leaky bum . Abstract art n all

If you turn it upside down it could be. His leaky bum . Abstract art n all
Why does he have a bathroom cabinet in his front room full of wine glasses?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Av just caught up oan the wax melt small business journey we are aw aboot to go oan. Wit the duck!!! Canny wait, popcorn at the ready hens ๐Ÿฟ
Have not caught up on this thread yet โ€ฆwhat wax melt company?

Has he ever purchased anything of decent quality? ยฃ8 for a coat? ๐Ÿคข Am noo wanting to sound snobby but there is jist no way I would put that oan ma back. Spending ยฃ8 on a coat for a kiddie who is still growing is abzalootly fair but for a fully grown(ish) adult? The amount of money he spaffs on junk and he doesny spend oot on a decent coat... ahm baffled ma lovelies!

I hope he tries to iron it and it melts. Cheap and nasty shite and so forth!
The amount of static in that polly pocket bed sit Iโ€™d be scared to flick the light switch โ˜„โ˜„โ˜„๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh feck off Mario. Like you really care how people are, you self centred bastard ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ–•๐ŸŠ
Screenshot_20220909-083913_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh feck off Mario. Like you really care how people are, you self centred bastard ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ–•๐ŸŠ
View attachment 1565969
And here are the mangled comments. One small question, answer this trolls, why is he reaching out to sad #mariosmafia if he's going to be off this app until Sunday (or until his next shopping order arrived to be shown off). The insincerity makes me cringe, it's not just him of course, Influencers, listen, LESS IS MORE. Sigh.

Reactions: 26
I think, for Mario, that post he has put up this morning is the best he can do. He just doesn't have the emotional capacity.
My mum died 4 weeks ago today, the funeral is on Monday so i don't mind admitting I cried yesterday, and I think that what Mario said is essentially right, it's a good idea for him to not post for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
These people are so empty inside, unless every stolen word or thought posted immediately they feel like they don't exist.
Very old neighbour says the country can't afford a state funeral, she means it, going a bit dotty lives life on 56p a week like it's still ww2. ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1565969
I was given one days compassionate leave from work when my world, my Gran, passed so I think Iโ€™ll be absolutely fine that a woman I didnโ€™t know has died. And no, her passing hasnโ€™t brought back memories of my Gran thereโ€™s no comparison.

Heโ€™s an absolute bleeping loony tune!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.