Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predictable as ever Mazza.
The queen worked hard to make the United Kingdom a country of acceptance. A country where good health wasn’t just for the rich. A country of endless opportunities!

Marion has laughed in her face at all of that !

- a partner who is part of a hate group
- prancing around with covid with no mask !
- chooses not to work and add to the UK’s issues by being a complete bum !

The queen would not entertain you Marion you are everything she stood against

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
No as bad as misfit jaw though.
View attachment 1565027
I don't even put Happy birthday, mother day, fathers day, Never posted my kids, etc never mind a post about the Queen.
As far as is everyone thinks am an Orphan adult, broke,childless, single and nobody wants ma ass.
I hate posts like that it's not like they're going to see it. So ayyye Mr Isa struck lucky with me poor man don't even get a shout out for he's birthday or father's day.
Ma life
Ma rules
Nae debates.
Tons love 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hen? Have some bleeping respect. She’s awful!
The amount of people referring to her as queenie , lizzie etc is unbelievable ! So rude. I’m just waiting for Marion’s 100 dots telling us how her majesty inspired him to do what he does …

wait for it …it will happen

The Queen worked until 2 days before her death…Marian can’t do 2 days a week and needs a shart card

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The amount of people referring to her as queenie , lizzie etc is unbelievable ! So rude. I’m just waiting for Marion’s 100 dots telling us how her majesty inspired him to do what he does …

wait for it …it will happen

The Queen worked until 2 days before her death…Marian can’t do 2 days a week and needs a shart card
“Worked” is a bit of a stretch hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“Worked” is a bit of a stretch hen.
We are talking in comparison to Marion’s standards here not hard working people like us 🤣

I’m surprised he isn’t at Balmoral waving his shart card at security demanding they let him use the toilets 🤣

Wait how is Marion preaching about toxic fumes ! His tat cave is the biggest fire hazard going

I would love him to do a live could you imagine 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No as bad as misfit jaw though.
View attachment 1565027
What kind of cretin refers to the Queen as hen? Disrespectful idiot. Irrelevant of wether you are pro or anti royal she is someone’s loved one and that alone deserves some respect. Utter arseholes the pair of them. Right back in my ain lane I go..
Someone wanna check if jaw face is still on insta or if shes deleted me? I may have sent her a no so nice dm 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.