Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, have just caught up after ma actual full time joab that’s not this app taking over my life again. Anyway, I wanted to let yis all know that in ma bespoke team meeting the other day, the words ‘stay in ya ain lane Jane’ tumbled out ma mouth before I knew what wis happening 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mortified for him. How can he be that vain, with that disfigured face? It's hideous, he really ought to wear a bag over his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He lasted less than 24hrs off that app! 😂

Then he comes back with the vainest bleeping tit. Couldn’t paint a red neck on this bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi there, I’ve just spent the morning in bed as I’ve got covid catching up on the wiki on this dude. Is he actually for real or is this a joke account?

Also someone needs to tell me more about when he tried to talk to the dead with an app and what thread I find this on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ he really is an ugly bugger isn't he? Strangely extremely vain tho 🤣 normally those of us not blessed with good looks lay low but no this big ugly bastard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I almost jumped oot ma skin at that story, I thought the bottom picture was a still like the top one, nearly dropped ma phone when the eyes moved and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.